The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Two_Hearts
Does he lay his head on your lap?
May 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I've been noticing my SO laying his head on my lap more and more...or i'll be laying down on the couch and he will come up with me and use my butt as his pillow lol.

I've never had an SO do this...i grew up with my dad doing this with my mom all the time, i always thought it was cute but never put much thought into it...but now that i have an SO that does it to me, im wondering. 

How many SO's do this? 

And....why do they do this?

Replies

• frndlyfn
    May 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Mine doesnt just due to it not being comfortable.  I have had friends do it though with me which was odd since they had a gf at the time .   Now the cat or child are on my lap or use my butt as their pillow.

• KayDof4
    by KayDof4
    May 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    My so does it a lot or when we are in bed my boobs are is pillow I think its just like a pillow it's a comfort thing .. That's y I lay my head on his lap when I wanna take a nap and not want to the bed lol
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    May 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

mine does when we get a few miutes alone though with 3 kids...

• Seagodess
    May 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

DH and I have been doing this for the whole 11 years we've been together.

• kidlover2
    May 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    No
  • WillVon
    by WillVon
    May 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    Nope, I'm too boney. Haha
  • alexis_06
    May 13, 2013 at 3:04 AM

i used to have a bf that did that to me all the time.  maybe it's cuz i was soft and cushiony :)

• RandiBear
    May 13, 2013 at 3:08 AM

A comfort/security thing? I dunno, but maybe because when they (most) were little they drew comfort from their mom doing it and now they get that some loved feeling from doing it with you? My DH used to do it with me..but now the minute he tried DS climbs on us lol

• Andylund
    May 13, 2013 at 3:08 AM
    My dose I have a big butt lol he finds me cunffy
  • alex815
    by alex815
    May 13, 2013 at 3:09 AM
    Pretty normal

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts