The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
How often do you see your mother?
May 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM

How often do you see your mother? 

How often do you talk to her on the phone?

If your kids are grown and have moved out of your home, how often do you see them?

happy mothers day2

Replies

• Motivatedmom727
    May 14, 2013 at 2:34 AM

hugsSO sorry for your loss

• dimples2k13
    May 14, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I havent seen my mom in 3 years. Shes never met my daughter who is 2. She uses the excuse for not coming to see us bc she lives 9 hrs away.. BUT when my daughter was first born she was only an hr and a half away. My stepdad even came to stay with us one wkd so he could meet my daughter (when she was about 9 months old) We've only spoke on FB one time in the last year..

• GodsAmiga
    May 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I used to see my mom one to three or four times a week (we lived a few minutes away from each other and we hung out all the time). I haven't seen her though in over a year. Not since we moved here to Japan. :-( We're hoping to go for a visit this summer but otherwise we'll have to wait until after the 2 year mark to visit. We don't talk much on the phone because neither of us are phone people plus we have to renew our magic jack right now.

• jdy9440
    by jdy9440
    May 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM

See my mom every other week, speak weekly. My kids are on their own, we speak almost daily.

• theresaphilly
    May 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I don't communicate with my mother. I was raised in the Klan and when I got old enough to see the world how it truly is, I decided I did not want that for myself or my children. I love her and I miss her, my dad and four sisters, but I can't have that lifestyle around my babies. I haven't seen her or any of my VA family in five years. The last time I spoke to her or any of my family from VA it was in June 2012. Her racist and cruel comments about my stepson & stepdaughter (half black) ended all contact with her for good.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts