The CafeMom Newcomers Club

MrsCarnes88
would u shave ur head for a loved one??
May 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM
My friends 13 yr old daughter has cancer she has been through chemo and her hair fell out :( my friend has never cut her own hair a day in her life and on fb today she posted a pic she shaved her head.. I started to cry it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen..

At work I was telling a coworkers a few said they would never.. if it were my daughter I would no second thoughts so my question is would u shave ur own head in support of ur child or another loved one???

Replies

• Mudfishzgirl
    May 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    Yeah I would.
  • Cmgmqmmom
    May 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I wouldn't even hesitate to do so, especially if it was for my child.

• KelliansMom
    May 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    I so would. My husband lost all his hair during chemo but he asked me to grow mine out for him I still have yet to cut it and he is three years cancer free
  • WillVon
    by WillVon
    May 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    Seeing as I have already shaved my head before. Yes I would do it again!
  • Imjustinsmommy
    May 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

yeah I would for my  dh or  kids.. they are guys so they might not  be AS botherd  as a girl with  longer haitr but i would..  but im not close enough to anyone else to do that right now.

• paintitblack0

Most definitely

• Kris_PBG
    In a heartbeat.
  • quickbooksworm
    May 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

No, I cut my hair really short once and my son hated it.  I don't think cutting my hair if his fell out would do a thing for him.  If I thought it would help him in any way, I would.

• tysmommy98
    May 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    My son had hair down to the middle of his back and so did I. He had to shave it. I shaved mine too so he wouldn't feel bad. We were bald. It's finally growing back.
  • candlelight777
    May 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    I'm going to. My mom will be having chemo soon. She is getting a stem cell transplant she is done with the chemo.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN