The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
LiveLoveLaugh13
I'm pregnant and it is NOT my Dfs !!!!!
May 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Ok now that I hooked you.... EVERY night for at least 2 weeks I have been having a dream that I'm pregnant and its not DFs baby!!! It is usually best friends baby. And he and I are so excited about being pregnant! Every few dreams It is someone else or I can't see his far.

What the heck is wrong with my dreams?!?! Thoughts????

Replies

• catrig
    by catrig
    May 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM

You're a sleep whore?

• LiveLoveLaugh13
    May 1, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    *see his face
  • LiveLoveLaugh13
    May 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM
    Lmao and apparently I don't use protection

Quoting catrig:

You're a sleep whore?

• catrig
    by catrig
    May 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Sleepwhoring 101- Always use condoms.  Those dream babies can be really freaky.

Quoting LiveLoveLaugh13:

Quoting catrig:

You're a sleep whore?

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6
    May 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting catrig:

Sleepwhoring 101- Always use condoms.  Those dream babies can be really freaky.

Quoting LiveLoveLaugh13:

Quoting catrig:

You're a sleep whore?

• Mommy4-27-08
    May 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    I have had those dreams before, and it always makes me laugh when it's a girl who gets me pregnant.

I have never understood them, I just roll with it. Lol.
  • Domestic.Godess
    May 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    It means you're a dream slut!!!

Or maybe your eating too late at night.
  • natural_s
    May 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM

You got me girl because when I read the title I was like here we go something juicy, lol. Good one.

I don't have any thoughts about the dream though unless you have feelings for your friend.

• momofjrjd
    May 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    ive been having dreams that i wake up in labor and as i turn to shake fiance awake to go to hospital i see hes not breathing and im doing cpr inbetween contractions. therepists says it probably means im worried hes gonna leave me to raise our son. you could be worried that when baby is born he wont think the baby is his or baby wont look like either of you
  • Big_Momma_X02
    May 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I was expecting something juicy lmao,but the title got me hooked...I wish I had an answer for you,I have pregnancy dreams that last for months,all my dreams are the same thing,I go to the hospital,I go through labor,I go through delivery,even sometimes I get a Ultrasound in my dream,but it always has the same end result I give birth to a 7 pound 15 ounce little boy named Jalen Thomas,then my dreams will go away for a while and then they come back,I am thinking there is a meaning but I still have not figured it out,last week I had one again and I was due in July and I could feel the baby kicking...

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts