The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
frndlyfn
cutest thing ever
May 1, 2013 at 3:51 AM

So since i am bored i decided to go look at cute pictures.  This is one i found.  No clue who it is or where they are from.  That is one loving cat to tolerate the death grip of a sleeping child.

Car Time Is Cuddle Time

Replies

• Kayla2013
    May 1, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    Awww! Looks like my kacie! Too cute!
  • frndlyfn
    May 1, 2013 at 5:30 AM

BUMP!

• Imjustinsmommy
    May 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM

omg that is adorable. makes me miss my cat though =(

• frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM

BUMP!

• LDavis33
    May 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

That is adorable.

Here's my little guy and his best friend, Donald.  Although in this picture Donald looks more than a little annoyed, they lay like this all of the time to watch T.V.

• bakerytreatz16
    May 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    I have an autistic brother.

we had 4 kittens.

he would lay them on their backs. cover them with a blanket with their paws over they top and they would sleep like that.

we alse had a little dog that he would rock on his rocking horse. and the dog loved it too.
  • frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I would be annoyed to if i were in the death grip turned away from TV LOL i am presuming tv is in the direction where child is facing.

Quoting LDavis33:

That is adorable.

Here's my little guy and his best friend, Donald.  Although in this picture Donald looks more than a little annoyed, they lay like this all of the time to watch T.V.

• LDavis33
    May 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Oh yes.  I guess I should rephrase that.  They lay like this all the time while my little guy watches T.V. and Donald struggles to breathe....

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would be annoyed to if i were in the death grip turned away from TV LOL i am presuming tv is in the direction where child is facing.

Quoting LDavis33:

That is adorable.

• frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Wow he had/has quite the nurturing soul there to take care of all the animals.

Quoting bakerytreatz16:

I have an autistic brother.

we had 4 kittens.

he would lay them on their backs. cover them with a blanket with their paws over they top and they would sleep like that.

we alse had a little dog that he would rock on his rocking horse. and the dog loved it too.

• Big_Momma_X02
    May 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Aw that is sweet

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts