The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
frndlyfn
cutest thing ever
May 1, 2013 at 3:51 AM

So since i am bored i decided to go look at cute pictures.  This is one i found.  No clue who it is or where they are from.  That is one loving cat to tolerate the death grip of a sleeping child.

Car Time Is Cuddle Time

Replies

• Kayla2013
    May 1, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    Awww! Looks like my kacie! Too cute!
  • frndlyfn
    May 1, 2013 at 5:30 AM

BUMP!

• Imjustinsmommy
    May 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM

omg that is adorable. makes me miss my cat though =(

• frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM

BUMP!

• LDavis33
    May 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

That is adorable.

Here's my little guy and his best friend, Donald.  Although in this picture Donald looks more than a little annoyed, they lay like this all of the time to watch T.V.

• bakerytreatz16
    May 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    I have an autistic brother.

we had 4 kittens.

he would lay them on their backs. cover them with a blanket with their paws over they top and they would sleep like that.

we alse had a little dog that he would rock on his rocking horse. and the dog loved it too.
  • frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I would be annoyed to if i were in the death grip turned away from TV LOL i am presuming tv is in the direction where child is facing.

Quoting LDavis33:

That is adorable.

Here's my little guy and his best friend, Donald.  Although in this picture Donald looks more than a little annoyed, they lay like this all of the time to watch T.V.

• LDavis33
    May 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Oh yes.  I guess I should rephrase that.  They lay like this all the time while my little guy watches T.V. and Donald struggles to breathe....

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would be annoyed to if i were in the death grip turned away from TV LOL i am presuming tv is in the direction where child is facing.

Quoting LDavis33:

That is adorable.

• frndlyfn
    May 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Wow he had/has quite the nurturing soul there to take care of all the animals.

Quoting bakerytreatz16:

I have an autistic brother.

we had 4 kittens.

he would lay them on their backs. cover them with a blanket with their paws over they top and they would sleep like that.

we alse had a little dog that he would rock on his rocking horse. and the dog loved it too.

• Big_Momma_X02
    May 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Aw that is sweet

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN