The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
1st_time_mom789
Mother's Day is in two weeks. What would you like for your special day?
April 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM

DF usually takes me out for a meal and gets me flowers. Occasionally I get a gift but I honestly don't care if I get one or not. There is something I would like but it doesn't have to be for Mother's Day. I have my eye on a mother's necklace or ring with mine, DF's, DD's and baby's birthstones on it. I am getting my mother a grandmother's ring this year. I wish I could be there when she opens it to see her reaction. She's been dropping hits at my dad for a couple of months now that that is what she would like. Lol. 

What about you? What would like or would like to do for your Mother's Day this year?

Replies

• alexis_06
    April 27, 2013 at 4:15 AM

i would love for my daughter (she will be 9 by then) to bring me breakfast in bed..i dont care if its a frickin yogurt or a banana..it's the thought!! ohh and a simple hug, a kiss and a happy mothers day mom!! (that, i will get)

then later, my daughter and i will go for dinner with my mom n dad :)

• mymanben
    April 27, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    Not sure. DS is only 3. However I got a photo shoot done of me and my son together for my mom!
  • 143myboys9496
    April 27, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Nice weather..lol..My 17yo to be out of the 'black hole' that teens get in..

Or maybe a couple of Alex and Ani bracelets..

• Bethsunshine
    April 27, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    Go visit my parents in SC. That's probably not going to happen though.
  • xLilBit22
    April 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    Not a mommy yet, shes due in july but can i plan for next yr lol
  • 1st_time_mom789
    April 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM

That's cute. Last year DF brought me breakfast in bed. He butchered my blueberry pancakes but it was the thought that counted. 

Quoting alexis_06:

i would love for my daughter (she will be 9 by then) to bring me breakfast in bed..i dont care if its a frickin yogurt or a banana..it's the thought!! ohh and a simple hug, a kiss and a happy mothers day mom!! (that, i will get)

then later, my daughter and i will go for dinner with my mom n dad :)

• 1st_time_mom789
    April 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Oh wow. Thats an awesome idea. 

Quoting mymanben:

Not sure. DS is only 3. However I got a photo shoot done of me and my son together for my mom!

• 1st_time_mom789
    April 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I hear ya there. My mother lives in Florida and I'm in NJ. Do your parents live in a different state that you?

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Go visit my parents in SC. That's probably not going to happen though.

• 1st_time_mom789
    April 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Nonsense! You're still a mommy. You can still celebrate. Happy first mommy's day!

Quoting xLilBit22:

Not a mommy yet, shes due in july but can i plan for next yr lol

• Jessicamarquez
    April 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    I want brunch!!! :D That's all lol and so definitely already knows

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts