The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jessiew971
newbie:)
April 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Hi everyone! I just had my baby Landon 2 months ago on 2/21/13! I am now a SAHM and I am the first of my friends to have a baby, so there aren't many people to speak to on a daily basis for support or advice besides my older relatives:( This is definitely a learning journey, but I'm sure I will learn a lot from all of you!

Replies

• RADmomma
    April 25, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    Welcome to cafemom!!

Check out the February 2013 babies group!!
  • twoblues
    April 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Welcome! Landon is such a nice name.

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Aww what a nice name for your little one.
    here is a group you may find helpful.  Nice to meet you :)

• jaystarr1990
    April 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

hey jessi my name is jess...it nice to meet you and landon is a beautiful name

• LancesMom
    April 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! How exciting! Congratulations! You will make a ton of friends on here! =)

• Lovingmommy1028
    April 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM

welcome to the group mama & congrats on the new baby my name is vanessa nice to meet you 

• jessiew971
    April 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it!

Joe & I actually had such a hard time with baby names, he literally veto'd everything I wanted.  I remember saying Landon one day as an option for a boy & he looked up and said "oh, I like that!".  Thank goodness it was a boy because we could not agree on a girl's name haha

• jconney80
    April 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Welcome to Cafemom and I'm sure you will find plenty of people to talk to on here! Congrats on your baby boy! I love having Cafemom to connect to other moms. What are some of your interests? 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN