OMG this is getting really stupid. It's April 22 and we are getting hit with YET another snowstorm. I'm going to flip here soon if the snow doesn't just go away!
... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING
TO 1 PM EDT TUESDAY...
* SNOW WILL DEVELOP THIS EVENING AND WILL FALL HEAVY AT TIMES
THROUGH THE NIGHT INTO EARLY TUESDAY MORNING BEFORE
DIMINISHING BY LATE TUESDAY MORNING.
* STORM TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 11 INCHES ARE EXPECTED BY
LATE TUESDAY MORNING.
* SOME BLOWING SNOW WILL OCCUR IN OPEN AREAS NEAR LAKE SUPERIOR
TUESDAY MORNING AS GUSTY NORTH WINDS DEVELOP.
* BECAUSE THE SNOW WILL BE WET... TRAVEL WILL BE ESPECIALLY
HAZARDOUS TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* THE HEAVY... WET SNOW WILL ALSO BE DIFFICULT TO SHOVEL AND
* A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER
WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT
AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS.
* PREPARE... PLAN... AND STAY INFORMED.
:( where do you live?
Sorry bout that! already in the 90's here in Las Vegas!