The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
little.worthen
i am in LOVE with this shampoo!! <3
April 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM

So I just switched shampoos, and this is just a good, inexpensive brand of shampoo and I am SO incredibly impressed with it!!
I'll show you why in the replies! The pics dont even do it justice!

Replies

• celestenmiller
    April 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM
    What's the name of it?
  • alexis_06
    April 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

?? so what is it?

• little.worthen
    April 22, 2013 at 12:12 AM

see how straight my hair is? i havent straightened it in three days. I have literally woken up, got out of bed, and my hair looks like this. and it smells AMAZING!!

see how shiny it is? i havent washed it or put any product in it for the last three days!

see how glossy and smooth it is? again, i havent done anything to it in three days. not even run a comb through it! i am so impressed with this shampoo! it's not greasy, it's not heavy, its shiny, and flowy, and smells great!

• Momtogirls0823
    April 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Soooo....what is the name of this shampoo??????????????

• little.worthen
    April 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM

and the best part...

this is the shampoo/conditioner! yeah, thats right. good ol' 4 bucks a bottle herbal essences! their 2013 collection is the old bottles with the old smells, but a completely new formula. i figured i'd give it a try and i'm SO glad i did!!

• Junebaby18
    April 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM
    My hair is so oily that I would still have to wash it daily, even with that stuff. My hair, just like my dad's (when he had hair), is oily and greasy a few hours after washing it.
  • Bookoholic
    April 22, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    I know they took out the parpalines (sp) and other stuff I want to try this next.

Quoting little.worthen:

and the best part...

this is the shampoo/conditioner! yeah, thats right. good ol' 4 bucks a bottle herbal essences! their 2013 collection is the old bottles with the old smells, but a completely new formula. i figured i'd give it a try and i'm SO glad i did!!

• jebteacher
    April 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM

hair looks great but I go sulfate free and use Simply Scientific which is physicians made. glad yuo found that but take no chances with parabens and that stuff. Great pics. wished they improved on ingredients though.

• little.worthen
    April 22, 2013 at 1:35 AM
    They are sulfate and silicone free. It says right on the bottle

Quoting jebteacher:

hair looks great but I go sulfate free and use Simply Scientific which is physicians made. glad yuo found that but take no chances with parabens and that stuff. Great pics. wished they improved on ingredients though.

• Schaiswife09
    April 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Is your hair normally straight? I ask because I have to use the herstyler straightner to get my hair that straight. I have naturally wavy hair. I want to try this shampoo now Lol. I've tried herbal essences before but didn't really notice a difference from any other shampoo. Is this the same formula as other herbal essences shampoos?

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN