The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Ninjakitty604
Vaseline Spray & Go
April 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Has anyone tried this? I say it on a commercial on tv and was wonder if it is worth buying.

I have a 3 year old daughter thats hard to keep still. She been like that always. I thought this would be great for her since she is on the go all the time.

Plz share you thought about this product

Is it worth buying Vaseline Spray and Go
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 46% - Yes
  2. 40% - No
  3. 13% - Wait to see others opinions

Replies

• JonesMama
    April 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I like it! I'm in the influencer program and got two cans of it to try. I've used it a few times already. It's great for those times when you're in a rush but need to moisturize, it's quick to spray and then you just need to give a quick rub and you're good to go. My first thought was that I'll keep one in my gym bag. A lot of times, I go to the Y with my 8 year old son. So he's off changing in another locker room. He's faster than me, doesn't like waiting for me, and I like to hurry down to meet him in the lobby. BUT, the pool and shower there seem to really dry me out and I like to moisturize...this is a quick solution for me, as I'm not stuck there rubbing in greasy lotion til it absorbs/dries and then having to wash my greasy lotion hands...

That being said, I'm not gonna give up traditional lotions. I'll buy both, and use one or the other,  depending on where I am, how much time I have, etc.

• MixedCooke
    April 19, 2013 at 1:09 AM

if you are in a rush or running late, a quick spray and go works great!  On more relaxed days though, i would use traditional lotion.  I have used it on my active little 3 yr old daughter and she liked it!

• 1214Choc
    April 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM
    I got some from cm for the influencer program. I like it. It's not greasy and I like that its in a can and can't make a mess in my tote bag.
  • Supervane
    April 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM
    I'm using it! Love it! Putting on lotion was the usual step I skipped when in a rush.
  • 5PointedHuman
    April 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM

No, I use only natural skin care :)

• Ninjakitty604
    April 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM

How do you do that? What is your skin care routine like? My daughter and I both have eczema and we are always trying different ways to keep are skin healthy and moisturized. We mostly just used Plamer's Cocoa Butter Formula. Does the trick for us.

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

No, I use only natural skin care :)

• SuperPickle
    April 19, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I got the CM influencer for it. It is pretty neat. Depending on the price I might consider it, but I have not seen it in stores here yet.

• jobberwocky
    April 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    It is nice! I've been using it for a few days now.
  • SWasson
    by SWasson
    April 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Last time I was at the drugstore, I sniffed it and read the directions. All three scents they had smelled too strong for me, and they didn't have an unscented version, at least where I was shopping. In addition, you still have to rub it in, which takes a little time, and I'm afraid I'd end up spraying moisturizer on everything around me.

• calsmom62
    April 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    That's my worry too. I spray tanned my bathroom wall one time.....

Quoting SWasson:

Last time I was at the drugstore, I sniffed it and read the directions. All three scents they had smelled too strong for me, and they didn't have an unscented version, at least where I was shopping. In addition, you still have to rub it in, which takes a little time, and I'm afraid I'd end up spraying moisturizer on everything around me.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts