DimpleLove07
hello everybody!
April 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Im Tracy aka Dimple. Im 21 starting my own business. Currently 34 weeks pregnant with a girl. Ive had 4 miscarriages 3 of them being multiples. This pregnancy has had its ups & downs & it scares the mess out of me!

I currently work part time as a childcare teacher. & im starting an online boutique for new & used items. & i live in phoenix, az.

Replies

• funhappymom
    April 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are so close to holding your little girl. She'll be here before you know it. I know how scary pregnancy after miscarriage is though. (((HUGS)))

• sweetr0se
    April 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Welcome Tracy! You're a go getter and you're gonig to make a wonderful mom! I'll be praying you can carry this one to term fingers crossed

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    April 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Welcome to the group Tracy!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with your new business venture!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

• LancesMom
    April 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

• alexis_06
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Hi!! Welcome to the group!! congrats on your pregnancy!! only a few more weeks to go!! you must be getting so excited  :)  do you have any names picked out yet?

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Tracy,
    You must be so excited getting ready for your new bundle of joy.
    Any names picked out?
    Nice to meet you :)

• elasmimi
    April 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Welcome Dimple, I'm Nancy. So sorry for your losses, glad things are going better this time around. Are you having multiples this time?

• ScrChk23
    April 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    Welcome!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl when she gets here!
  • DimpleLove07
    April 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    Thanks! Im anxious for her to get here!

Quoting funhappymom:

Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are so close to holding your little girl. She'll be here before you know it. I know how scary pregnancy after miscarriage is though. (((HUGS)))

• DimpleLove07
    April 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    Thank you thank you... i find out in a few hours if im havinh her early... or if theyre gonna try to get me close to my due date... but either way... may 18 is right around the corner! :)

Quoting sweetr0se:

Welcome Tracy! You're a go getter and you're gonig to make a wonderful mom! I'll be praying you can carry this one to term fingers crossed