The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
DimpleLove07
hello everybody!
April 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Im Tracy aka Dimple. Im 21 starting my own business. Currently 34 weeks pregnant with a girl. Ive had 4 miscarriages 3 of them being multiples. This pregnancy has had its ups & downs & it scares the mess out of me!

I currently work part time as a childcare teacher. & im starting an online boutique for new & used items. & i live in phoenix, az.

Replies

• funhappymom
    April 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are so close to holding your little girl. She'll be here before you know it. I know how scary pregnancy after miscarriage is though. (((HUGS)))

• sweetr0se
    April 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Welcome Tracy! You're a go getter and you're gonig to make a wonderful mom! I'll be praying you can carry this one to term fingers crossed

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    April 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Welcome to the group Tracy!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with your new business venture!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

• LancesMom
    April 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

• alexis_06
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Hi!! Welcome to the group!! congrats on your pregnancy!! only a few more weeks to go!! you must be getting so excited  :)  do you have any names picked out yet?

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Tracy,
    You must be so excited getting ready for your new bundle of joy.
    Any names picked out?
    Nice to meet you :)

• elasmimi
    April 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Welcome Dimple, I'm Nancy. So sorry for your losses, glad things are going better this time around. Are you having multiples this time?

• ScrChk23
    April 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    Welcome!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl when she gets here!
  • DimpleLove07
    April 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    Thanks! Im anxious for her to get here!

Quoting funhappymom:

Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are so close to holding your little girl. She'll be here before you know it. I know how scary pregnancy after miscarriage is though. (((HUGS)))

• DimpleLove07
    April 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    Thank you thank you... i find out in a few hours if im havinh her early... or if theyre gonna try to get me close to my due date... but either way... may 18 is right around the corner! :)

Quoting sweetr0se:

Welcome Tracy! You're a go getter and you're gonig to make a wonderful mom! I'll be praying you can carry this one to term fingers crossed

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN