The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
angleybby328
has anyone????
March 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Has anyone had or known someone that their hgc levels drop and NOT have a miscarriage????? Mine went from 1300 to 1059 and no cramping n very light spotting

Replies

• partingwhisper
    March 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM

as soon as my levels dropped, the misscarrriage was always right behind by a day or two. i hope this does not happen for you. 

• lismore
    by lismore
    March 28, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    Bump
  • darcibeisheim
    March 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM

mine did with my second child... I was told I misscarried, only to find my levels back up and a strong heartbeat two weeks later

• angleybby328
    March 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    The Dr called today my levels are 1690 n wants more testing on Friday and nurse said I'm 6.5 weeks
  • funhappymom
    March 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I think the fact that your numbers have started going back up is a great sign. It is possible you were pregnant with twins and lost one-that would explain the dip and spotting. Hopefully it was just something odd and you have a great pregnancy.

I hope you don't need to join it but there is a Miscarriage group that is very supportive.

Join us in the  Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

• cgarlic
    by cgarlic
    March 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    With my youngest I was told twice that my levels were low & I was having a miscarriage. She is now a crazy, wild 19 month old. I hope the best for you.
  • Pna1Dra6on
    March 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yes.  Mine were pretty low so low pregnancy urine tests were unable to determine I was pregnant.  I have to have blood tests to be sure now.

• RADmomma
    March 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    No I'm sorry I've never had that happen!

It's great that ur numbers are going back up!!
  • angleybby328
    March 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    Update
    Had my labs drawn again and my levels didn't quite double but are now 2218 from 1690
  • angleybby328
    March 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    What were ur levels and did they double every time what pattern did you see

Quoting cgarlic:

With my youngest I was told twice that my levels were low & I was having a miscarriage. She is now a crazy, wild 19 month old. I hope the best for you.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts