The CafeMom Newcomers Club

angleybby328
has anyone????
March 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Has anyone had or known someone that their hgc levels drop and NOT have a miscarriage????? Mine went from 1300 to 1059 and no cramping n very light spotting

Replies

• partingwhisper
    March 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM

as soon as my levels dropped, the misscarrriage was always right behind by a day or two. i hope this does not happen for you. 

• lismore
    by lismore
    March 28, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    Bump
  • darcibeisheim
    March 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM

mine did with my second child... I was told I misscarried, only to find my levels back up and a strong heartbeat two weeks later

• angleybby328
    March 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    The Dr called today my levels are 1690 n wants more testing on Friday and nurse said I'm 6.5 weeks
  • funhappymom
    March 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I think the fact that your numbers have started going back up is a great sign. It is possible you were pregnant with twins and lost one-that would explain the dip and spotting. Hopefully it was just something odd and you have a great pregnancy.

I hope you don't need to join it but there is a Miscarriage group that is very supportive.

Join us in the  Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

• cgarlic
    by cgarlic
    March 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    With my youngest I was told twice that my levels were low & I was having a miscarriage. She is now a crazy, wild 19 month old. I hope the best for you.
  • Pna1Dra6on
    March 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yes.  Mine were pretty low so low pregnancy urine tests were unable to determine I was pregnant.  I have to have blood tests to be sure now.

• RADmomma
    March 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    No I'm sorry I've never had that happen!

It's great that ur numbers are going back up!!
  • angleybby328
    March 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    Update
    Had my labs drawn again and my levels didn't quite double but are now 2218 from 1690
  • angleybby328
    March 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    What were ur levels and did they double every time what pattern did you see

Quoting cgarlic:

With my youngest I was told twice that my levels were low & I was having a miscarriage. She is now a crazy, wild 19 month old. I hope the best for you.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN