The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
emsmamax2
Hello i am new to CafeMom
March 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Hello My name is Jenn and I am a proud Mommy to a little boy named Matthew Jr and a little girl named Kaylee Sue. I am  married to the most wonderful man and father in the world and He is my best friend. I am truley blessed....
I am a Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer at a fire department. I love EMS and my dream is to  .

So now I am always busy ....I am a stay at home mom since 2006 and getting ready to start the Medic Program so I can get paid to do what i love to do.
I love the beach, outdoors, taking the kids outside to the park, bike riding, and what ever I can do to get them more involved with the outdoors. I love to go camping, but havent done it since I was 18. Its been so long. I cant wait to take them..I love the weather and love to take them out in it. My favorite time is when my family can all do something together. I love family time. I am all about family.

The way I think of things is that you only have one family spend as much time together as you can. You never know. ♥

I joind cafe mom cause I would like to meet fellow moms, plan play dates ith our kids, get advise for my son who may have ADHD. Also he has a heart condition called MVP. My kids would love to met new friends too.

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    March 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Welcome to Cafemom Jenn! 

There are a couple groups on here dedicated to moms with kids with ADHD (it can be challenging, I work with a bunch of kids that have adhd) but in the meantime join us in the Smarter Living group as well!

• emsmamax2
    March 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Thank you for the help. I ill look in that area.

• kcangel63
    March 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    Hello and welcome.

My name is Amanda. I've been on CM since 2007, so I'm a long time resident here. LOL!

I'm 33. Married my love 15 years ago. We have 8 children. We have 5 girls (Sadie 15, Hannah 11, Abigail 8, Rebekah 3, and Joy 2 months) and 3 boys (Brigham 6, Moses 4, and Jacob 19 months).

I am a SAHM... More or less. I do placenta encapsulation for women, but haven't done any since November (except my own). Kind of taking it easy for a while.

We homeschool out little ones. I love cooking and being out in nature. I am learning about herbal healing and the many uses of herbs.

I hope you enjoy it here. There are some groups you'll need thick skin in, but this group is pretty great.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    March 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jenn,
    So right on on how special family time is as they do grow fast
    Here is naother group that may be o finterest to yiu .. Kids with special needs .
    So great to meet you :)

Quoting emsmamax2:

Hello My name is Jenn and I am a proud Mommy to a little boy named Matthew Jr and a little girl named Kaylee Sue. I am  married to the most wonderful man and father in the world and He is my best friend. I am truley blessed....
    I am a Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer at a fire department. I love EMS and my dream is to  .

So now I am always busy ....I am a stay at home mom since 2006 and getting ready to start the Medic Program so I can get paid to do what i love to do.
    I love the beach, outdoors, taking the kids outside to the park, bike riding, and what ever I can do to get them more involved with the outdoors. I love to go camping, but havent done it since I was 18. Its been so long. I cant wait to take them..I love the weather and love to take them out in it. My favorite time is when my family can all do something together. I love family time. I am all about family.

The way I think of things is that you only have one family spend as much time together as you can. You never know. ♥

I joind cafe mom cause I would like to meet fellow moms, plan play dates ith our kids, get advise for my son who may have ADHD. Also he has a heart condition called MVP. My kids would love to met new friends too.

• auntangelofsix
    March 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    Hi n welcome
  • alexis_06
    March 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! :)  How old are your kids?

• emsmamax2
    March 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Thank you for the welcome . My son Matthew Jr is 6 yrs old and my daughter is 4 yrs old.

• emsmamax2
    March 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Hello. Thank you for the welcome.

• ScrChk23
    March 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Welcome!!  You have a lot on your plate!  Congrats on living your dream!!

• elasmimi
    March 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hello, welcome to the group. Sounds like you are a busy, fulfilled mama! You will make lots of friends here, explore a little, there are groups for every possible interest.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN