When was the last time you cried?
March 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM

When was the last time you cried? Why?

crying

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    March 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Like 3 hours ago lol 

I was crying cause I felt guilty I hadn't taken my dog to the vet sooner. The mean moms in Mom Confessions were being mean to me.

• mama_l
    by mama_l
    March 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    Today. A friend's son who lost his leg in Afghanistan wrote a blog about his experience. It was heartbreaking and touching.
  • Mrs.Brugger
    March 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yesterday. It was about 440pm.

I was about to drive back home from visiting my cousin. I haven't spent time with her in years and I was with her for a few days down in NC. I've always looked up to her, so leaving was really hard, and who knows when I'll get to see her again. I was also driving by myself with my 2 kids (5 and 9mos). It was my first road trip on my own. I was terrified of the 15 hour drive with a stop in the middle, finding a hotel myself, blah blah blah. I'm a very dependent person so to do it all on my own was huge.

• cadditalbrat
    March 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM
    yesterday :( I have strep really REALLY bad and my lymph nods are so swollen that my ears hurt so fricken bad, then I cried worse when I tried to call in and my boss told me if I wasn't there then I had no job... Needless to say I went to work :(
  • Trixi.VonLace
    March 23, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    The other day watching Army wives. Wtf was that about???? Bastards!!!
  • Nickmom1118
    March 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM

A few days ago. I cried for my mother. She has been through so much in the last several years. Her health has been going downhill, and she has gotten her life together. Her job is what has given her the power to keep going everyday. I think that is because it gives her something to do. Well, she got fired from her job. She doesn't know what to do with her life.

• taniamorse85
    March 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM

A couple nights ago, I was dealing with major tethered cord pain, with resulting leg spasms.  It was absolutely excrutiating, and I ended up screaming and crying into my pillow.  I took some aspirin (only OTC med that helps it for me), and it did absolutely nothing.  I ended up not getting to sleep until about 3 a.m. because of the pain.

• Cherish77
    March 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    It's been a couple days, but I have been crying almost every day since my Dad died 3 weeks ago.
  • Roo1234
    by Roo1234
    March 23, 2013 at 11:20 PM
    Couple of weeks ago. I'm under a lot of stress and I let my guard down when someone was exceptionally kind to me at a time I didn't expect it.
  • Allisonc7910
    March 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Idk Im pregnant so everything makes me cry right now.