The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mrs.Brugger
ipod vs ipad
March 17, 2013 at 9:47 PM

What is the difference between them? Do you have either of them? What would you recommend? I'm looking for something to play games on and was thinking of getting an iPod Touch, but someone told me to look into getting a iPad mini...but not really knowing much about either, I don't even know where to start. Help!?

Replies

• Rosebud27aj
    March 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I have both...if you just wanna plays games, I say go with the iPad. It's bigger and much better to see the game. I use the iPad more then the iPod. 

• hugss
    by hugss
    March 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I have the ipad mini & love it!
    It plays games , lets you reply to emails, surf the net, come here & more <wink>
    I vote for the ipad :)

• jonathanmomma
    March 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    I have both. If you want it for games and such go with the iPad because the ipod screen is so little. If you don't want to spend a lot on an iPad, you can get a tablet with a big screen for like $150 and it runs off the android market. They're good too :)
  • TableforSeven

I have a iPad, it is what I use as my computer.  It is the size of other tablet computers.

My three youngest kids have iPods. They use them for playing games and accessing the Internet.  As an adult, I would not wat those tiny screens to be my computing tool.

• romanceparty4u

size is the biggest difference. I can't see or handle an ipod easily, I like to see what I'm doing.

• alexis_06
    March 18, 2013 at 2:06 AM

for an adult i would go for ipad...my daughter (8) has an ipod and its perfect for her size and use...but, for what *I* would use it for, its to small..so i vote IPAD!   but other than size they can both do the same things

• Derpy
    by Derpy
    March 18, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Man,I have the first Ipod that ever came out,LOL.

I`ll stick with my Iphone. 

• Mrs.Brugger
    March 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM

haha same here! I have a plain phone and a crazy old iPod, I am so behind with the 'times' lol  I figure for my birthday I'll treat myself to something special!

Quoting Derpy:

Man,I have the first Ipod that ever came out,LOL.

I`ll stick with my Iphone. 

• bugdoodle313
    March 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    I would say iPad, I have a Nexus 7 though.
  • massenberg
    March 18, 2013 at 12:32 PM

sorry dont know abt either .

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN