speidelboys
justice hahaha NOT
March 14, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Two of my good friends were at a parting drinking when a 16 year old girl stubbles shirt ripped and bleeding. She was assulted and raped by her boyfriend after she dumped him. My two friends and her brother instenty go after the boyfriend who is over the age of 21, they beat him up and leave but her brother lingered behind. The following day my two friends hear rummer that the boyfriend had been stabed and they went to the police. The had filled out and turned in there police report before they were reported wonted for questining. because they dont have money they went with a pupplic defender, and three days in they are found guilty of battery and cospericy to comit battery. Never Was the girl put on the stand or any of the witnesses at the party when she came in, the only witnessis put on the stand were the boyfriends friends. Both of my friends addmit they are guilty of beating him up but they had no clue as to what her brother had planned and if they did they wouldnt have gone. I can see and understand the jury finding them quilty, but what realy pisses me off is the boyfriend is walking away scott free. In the girls police statement she addmits to the assult and the cops had taken photo of her. sorry up sett becuse the two friends in question are some of the last men i know of that will stand up and defend someone they do not know. And both have stood between my abuseve x husband and me when i left him. they are real friends.and i find it sad because the most quily part there gets away with only an ass wipping and a minor stab wound (he was stabbed with nail clippers of all things.

Replies

• NDADanceMom
    March 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM

There is a reason we go through the courts and not vigilante justice.  Im sorry they are in trouble when their intent was to get revenge but she wasnt in danger at the moment so they were not protecting her.  They made the choice and now have to pay for it.  

• TableforSeven
    March 15, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Revenge is not the answer.  When the girl was raped/beaten her friends should have taken her to the emergency room to get medical and police help.....not gone after the person who did it themselves. We all pay for our dumb choices.  

Did the girl ever file a report about the rape/beating?  Did she go to the ER at all when it happened and have that case opened in the courts?

• flowerfunleah
    March 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM

omg!!

• speidelboys
    March 15, 2013 at 2:45 AM

dont know exact dtails but her mom didnt want her to go to the cops, my friends are going to appeal it on the fact her mom didnt want her testifying in court and wouldnt let her go to the cops, i think it has somthing to do with there legal statuse in the states, even though it shouldnt matter.

• SissyAnn141
    March 15, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Quoting speidelboys:

dont know exact dtails but her mom didnt want her to go to the cops, my friends are going to appeal it on the fact her mom didnt want her testifying in court and wouldnt let her go to the cops, i think it has somthing to do with there legal statuse in the states, even though it shouldnt matter.

Their hearts were in the right place , in defending the girl.

They should  have call   #911..