The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
madwifa
Ment to be fat
by madwifa
March 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I tell you I swear I am just ment to be fat.

I try and try everyday and things go well then something will happen and damn i am fat again.

I lost 20 lbs then got sick and bam gained 3 lbs. My goal is to lose 30 more.

I am going to scream I bought new clothes and sure do like them I want to keep wearing them

Do yo ever have those days?

What do you do when you feel a lb come back on?

Replies

• lashea727
    March 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Why you said that for. I been fat my hold life, now IM trying to lose weight. I have a health problem IM so tried of getting pick on my hole life since I was 3 year old. I want fit clothes that other ware but I can't because of my weight. I want to lose about 40 pounds and be happy, look good too. I have blood thinners the rest of my life. So I take it day by day, try to lose weight.
  • frndlyfn
    March 10, 2013 at 3:34 PM

You need to stay on track for eating healthier and being more active.  No fad diets will fix any overweight issues.  If you gain a few (no more than 5) back, just keep doing the healthy eating.  Everyone has water weight days or days stress will hold on to that weight.

• boshs1andonly
    March 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM

My trainer always used to tell me that the scale is easily manipulated by a few lbs, so try not to get discouraged by it. As pp said, even water weight can add a few lbs, it doesn't mean you aren't making progress. Still I know it's hard to not put emphasis on weight, that's why I stay away from the scale. Set other goals and focus on making good choices, eventually it should fall into place. I agree with buying the new clothes though, that's how I measure progress and stay motivated. 

• madwifa
    by madwifa
    March 10, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I just feel no matter how hard I try I have the fat genes and am ment to carry more weight.

I know being sick and having health issues makes it harder to lose.

Quoting lashea727:

Why you said that for. I been fat my hold life, now IM trying to lose weight. I have a health problem IM so tried of getting pick on my hole life since I was 3 year old. I want fit clothes that other ware but I can't because of my weight. I want to lose about 40 pounds and be happy, look good too. I have blood thinners the rest of my life. So I take it day by day, try to lose weight.

• madwifa
    by madwifa
    March 10, 2013 at 8:12 PM

You are right and I know it I just get so damn frustrated in working so hard and have so many set backs. I feel like is is really worth it?

I am more wanting healthy then skinny I want to be healty just in a small jean .  lol

Quoting boshs1andonly:

My trainer always used to tell me that the scale is easily manipulated by a few lbs, so try not to get discouraged by it. As pp said, even water weight can add a few lbs, it doesn't mean you aren't making progress. Still I know it's hard to not put emphasis on weight, that's why I stay away from the scale. Set other goals and focus on making good choices, eventually it should fall into place. I agree with buying the new clothes though, that's how I measure progress and stay motivated. 

• madwifa
    by madwifa
    March 10, 2013 at 8:13 PM

You are right I just need to get back on track I am lucky I did not let it go too far off. If I did not have new smaller jeans I would never have realzed until it was 10 lbs.

Quoting frndlyfn:

You need to stay on track for eating healthier and being more active.  No fad diets will fix any overweight issues.  If you gain a few (no more than 5) back, just keep doing the healthy eating.  Everyone has water weight days or days stress will hold on to that weight.

• boshs1andonly
    March 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Oh I totally get it. I lost all the baby weight (although I was still about 20 lbs too heavy) but then I got on meds for ppd and it all came back. in Nov I was just 9 lbs below my weight the day I gave birth to dd. I figure, it would be nice to be healthy, but I would enjoy it more as a size 4 lol 

Quoting madwifa:

You are right and I know it I just get so damn frustrated in working so hard and have so many set backs. I feel like is is really worth it?

I am more wanting healthy then skinny I want to be healty just in a small jean .  lol

Quoting boshs1andonly:

• BraythansMom
    March 10, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I know exactly what you mean! It is hard to stay on track when something throws you off. You just have to stay strong and imagine the end of the tunnel. When you have a craving or don't feel like eating healthy, picture yourself at the weight you want to be at and think about how awesome you will feel when you get to that point. I gets easier the more good choices you make.

One thing that has really helped me is I have started a "natural" food diet and only eat what I can personally make from scratch. It doesn't take as much time as you would think, start small. It's easier to resist the fatty foods when you have to make them yourself lol. Good luck, you can do it!! 

• ashley9603
    March 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I have those days lol...I lost over 70(after my twins)and I have my moments when I gain a few pounds...however most of that is water weight.Your weight flucuates from day to day so I wouldnt depend on daily weigh ins...When I do gain a few pounds I look at my diet and what I have been eating....I am sure today was a bust lol(ate out and now eating cookies ha lol....back at it on Tuesday...I run 3-4 days this week.

• susieQ680
    March 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Try harder its a every day thing

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts