pookie4907
This is what I did this evening. What did you do? *pic*
March 9, 2013 at 3:53 AM

We took the kids to the beach after school and got to watch the sunset over the ocean.

Replies

• alexis_06
    March 9, 2013 at 3:58 AM

oh wow! thats beautiful! where do you live? so pretty!

as for me..well..i did a whole lot of nothin!! i ate some chips..lol..watched some tv..played on the computer...did some laundry, and some dishes..fun fun fun! :)

• AmericanChild82
    March 9, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I spent most of the night in the hospital with my grandpa because he was having chest pains and was passing blood in his stool. Came home and went to a bonfire over at the neighbors. Can't wait until it's warmer outside. I really miss the beach.

• pookie4907
    March 9, 2013 at 4:01 AM
    We live in Hawaii.

I neglected housework tonight :/

Quoting alexis_06:

as for me..well..i did a whole lot of nothin!! i ate some chips..lol..watched some tv..played on the computer...did some laundry, and some dishes..fun fun fun! :)

• pookie4907
    March 9, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    I hope your grandpa is okay.

Quoting AmericanChild82:

I spent most of the night in the hospital with my grandpa because he was having chest pains and was passing blood in his stool. Came home and went to a bonfire over at the neighbors. Can't wait until it's warmer outside. I really miss the beach.

• alexis_06
    March 9, 2013 at 4:18 AM

wow, that must be nice to live there! one day i would LOVE to travel there!!

as for the housework...its good to neglect it at times :)

Quoting pookie4907:

We live in Hawaii.

I neglected housework tonight :/

Quoting alexis_06:

• AmericanChild82
    March 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM

He's stable right now and is being watched closely in ICU. The dr thinks he figured out where the bleeding was coming from and is treating him accordingly. Thank you.

Quoting pookie4907:

I hope your grandpa is okay.

Quoting AmericanChild82:

• NDADanceMom
    March 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM

We would have a long walk for that.  We live in minnesota.  Last night my daughter performed her dance at a long term care facility at the local hospital.  SHe is 10 and competes for the first time this season next week.  We practice for audiences by going to nursing homes and hospitals.  

• pookie4907
    March 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM
    We're originally from Minnesota!!!!!! I miss it so much.

And your daughter is beautiful. Good luck to her!!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

We would have a long walk for that.  We live in minnesota.  Last night my daughter performed her dance at a long term care facility at the local hospital.  SHe is 10 and competes for the first time this season next week.  We practice for audiences by going to nursing homes and hospitals.  

• Mommie_2_Boys
    March 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM

We went to Louisville zoo and slugger museum
  • notjstasocermom
    March 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM