The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
klyushka
Hello Everyone, i'm a city girl living in a remote Wyoming town with a second baby on the way))))
March 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I'm sure a lot of you had to make sacrifices of your life-styles, so i am obviously not alone there, but knowing that is just that. I went through my first pregnancy with no friends, almost no support and do not want to do itr this time. That's why I'm here. Name-Regina.

Replies

• Cafe Robin
    March 8, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    Hi Regina! It's nice to meet you!:)

I love Wyoming - it's such a beautiful state.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site.

Glad you're here!!

Robin

• NDADanceMom
    March 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    I'm in a village in Minnesota. Population 295. Not far from a decent sized town though. Why do you live somewhere so isolated? Can you take baby classes in a larger town so you can meet other moms?
  • funhappymom
    March 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Welcome. You'll find a ton of support here.

• jobberwocky
    March 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Hi Regina, welcome to cafemom!
  • Reina13
    by Reina13
    March 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi Regina!! Welcome.

I love Wyoming. Of course I  have only been there to visit friends and it wasnt too remote.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

• LancesMom
    March 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! I live in Michigan!

wave

• godsgirl26
    March 8, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting jobberwocky:

Hi Regina, welcome to cafemom!

• klyushka
    March 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM

We moved here - Pinedale, well  about 6 miles from it, because my partner found a job nearby, and i'm staying at home with our young daughter - 1.5 years, and now i just found out that we had an "oops" and we will be adding one more to our family, so my stay at home will be prolonged a bit. this changes a lot. We had a plan to save some money and move to FL, Palm Coast. My russian family (i am from there) bought a house there and now renting it out, because we could not make it there on time. So now when i have my second child i don't want to be somewhere where we don't have guaranteed jobs and have two kids to support and no family, here in Wyoming i have a mom who lives a100 miles and his parents, live nearby. So i'm slightly bummed, that we have to put that plan on hold. So this is some f my story))))

• hugss
    by hugss
    March 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Welcome to the group Regina,
    Am sure you'll make a lot of friends here.
    Look around & join in often.
    Happy to meet you :)

• cowboygal
    March 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    Hi. I used to live in a small town in Wyoming also. Loved it there and wish I was still there. Now I live in Michigan again.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts