The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
klyushka
Hello Everyone, i'm a city girl living in a remote Wyoming town with a second baby on the way))))
March 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I'm sure a lot of you had to make sacrifices of your life-styles, so i am obviously not alone there, but knowing that is just that. I went through my first pregnancy with no friends, almost no support and do not want to do itr this time. That's why I'm here. Name-Regina.

Replies

• Cafe Robin
    March 8, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    Hi Regina! It's nice to meet you!:)

I love Wyoming - it's such a beautiful state.

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site.

Glad you're here!!

Robin

• NDADanceMom
    March 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    I'm in a village in Minnesota. Population 295. Not far from a decent sized town though. Why do you live somewhere so isolated? Can you take baby classes in a larger town so you can meet other moms?
  • funhappymom
    March 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Welcome. You'll find a ton of support here.

• jobberwocky
    March 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Hi Regina, welcome to cafemom!
  • Reina13
    by Reina13
    March 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi Regina!! Welcome.

I love Wyoming. Of course I  have only been there to visit friends and it wasnt too remote.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

• LancesMom
    March 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! I live in Michigan!

wave

• godsgirl26
    March 8, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting jobberwocky:

Hi Regina, welcome to cafemom!

• klyushka
    March 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM

We moved here - Pinedale, well  about 6 miles from it, because my partner found a job nearby, and i'm staying at home with our young daughter - 1.5 years, and now i just found out that we had an "oops" and we will be adding one more to our family, so my stay at home will be prolonged a bit. this changes a lot. We had a plan to save some money and move to FL, Palm Coast. My russian family (i am from there) bought a house there and now renting it out, because we could not make it there on time. So now when i have my second child i don't want to be somewhere where we don't have guaranteed jobs and have two kids to support and no family, here in Wyoming i have a mom who lives a100 miles and his parents, live nearby. So i'm slightly bummed, that we have to put that plan on hold. So this is some f my story))))

• hugss
    by hugss
    March 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Welcome to the group Regina,
    Am sure you'll make a lot of friends here.
    Look around & join in often.
    Happy to meet you :)

• cowboygal
    March 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    Hi. I used to live in a small town in Wyoming also. Loved it there and wish I was still there. Now I live in Michigan again.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN