The CafeMom Newcomers Club

brandyblx
Why would you take this type of picture
March 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM

and put it on the world wide web?If I had taken this picture of myself I wouldn't want anyone else to see it?!What about you ladies?

Replies

• Jessy613
    March 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Umm wow

• TugBoatMama
    March 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I wish I had an answer for that. If I were her you couldn't pay me to pose like that.

• Duckyteers
    March 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Maybe she sent to her husband wel.... now ex husband and he posted on the web to get back at her!

Just go with that.

• jobberwocky
    March 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    Not something I would do! But people do things like that.
  • armywifey26
    March 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Maybe she wasn't planning for it to go online? Idk. I would never take that kind of pic period. Even if it was meant to stay private. 

• greenie63
    March 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I think my breakfast is coming up. Anything posted on the internet can be copied. Maybe she didn't intend for it to be, but it was. 

• NDADanceMom
    March 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Im sure it was meant to be private.  I actually feel bad for her.  She sent it to someone im sure with every intent that they would find it attractive and like the picture.  She felt sexy in her fancy red and black panties.  Someone clearly has told her they like her boobs or whatnot that grinch would be so happy there.  Now we as moms are posting it and making fun of her.  She is someones bff, someones sister, mom, daughter, whatever.  She wasnt being mean, she wasnt hurting anyone.  SHe was trying to be playful and flirty.  Does she not deserve to feel pretty and sexy just because she is older and heavy?  Do you not know any man who adores his wife and finds her sexy though she is older and heavy?  I do not have the confidence to send a picture like that to my husband but I can only imagine the pain and betrayal I would feel if I did and he posted it for others to laugh at.  

• Jessy613
    March 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Lol

Quoting TugBoatMama:

I wish I had an answer for that. If I were her you couldn't pay me to pose like that.

• theresaphilly
    March 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM

OK, with me.

• mcsweetly
    March 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Absolutely not.  I am a photographer and wouldn't take it or let anyone publish it.  I feel bad for her too.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN