grammarpolice
ketchup on eggs
February 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM

yes or no

...and where are you from?

Do you put ketchup on eggs?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 58% - yes
  2. 41% - no

Replies

• grammarpolice
    February 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I do! Long Island, NY. We have the BEST egg sandwiches here in delis. When Long Islanders order breakfast it comes out kind of fast...
    "twoeggsscrambledbaconcheesesaltpepperketchuponahardroll". I was so frustrated trying to order this once in a small place near Ocean City, Maryland. They couldn't understand me; I had to repeat it about four times, slowly, and even then, it was served on a HAMBURGER BUN and MINUS the KETCHUP!

• Clubpenguin
    February 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    When I ate eggs yes. I remember when we were very young my dad ran out of ketchup so he put vinegar in the bottle and shook it. Then convinced my sister he found a new bottle cause she thought it was gross. Didnt know it was a philly thing. From here also.
  • 2and2onway
    February 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM

yes, from NJ but live in IN.

• grammarpolice
    February 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Peanut butter? Jelly? On EGGS? Guess ketchup isn't so weird after all!

• stykir
    by stykir
    February 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM

southwestern PA (Pittsburgh area) and no way. i think it's gross. but my husband does it sometimes and we grew up in the same area of pa, so i dunno which one of us represents the area best.

• Platinum_Mommy
    February 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I used to when I was younger but haven't done it in a LONG time! But now I kinda want some eggs with ketchup lol!

• kayandjsmom
    February 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I used to eat them like that. Not in years though. I like hot sauce and salsa.

From Michigan

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    Yuck ! No never!

Louisiana
  • ozzyswifey
    February 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I'm from Puerto Rico and yes I love it so does oldest ds but then again he puts it on everything lol weirdest thing was m&m's dunked in ketchup ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• TableforSeven
    February 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM

ICK! No way!! I'm from eastern PA.