The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
grammarpolice
ketchup on eggs
February 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM

yes or no

...and where are you from?

Do you put ketchup on eggs?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 58% - yes
  2. 41% - no

Replies

• grammarpolice
    February 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I do! Long Island, NY. We have the BEST egg sandwiches here in delis. When Long Islanders order breakfast it comes out kind of fast...
    "twoeggsscrambledbaconcheesesaltpepperketchuponahardroll". I was so frustrated trying to order this once in a small place near Ocean City, Maryland. They couldn't understand me; I had to repeat it about four times, slowly, and even then, it was served on a HAMBURGER BUN and MINUS the KETCHUP!

• Clubpenguin
    February 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    When I ate eggs yes. I remember when we were very young my dad ran out of ketchup so he put vinegar in the bottle and shook it. Then convinced my sister he found a new bottle cause she thought it was gross. Didnt know it was a philly thing. From here also.
  • 2and2onway
    February 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM

yes, from NJ but live in IN.

• grammarpolice
    February 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Peanut butter? Jelly? On EGGS? Guess ketchup isn't so weird after all!

• stykir
    by stykir
    February 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM

southwestern PA (Pittsburgh area) and no way. i think it's gross. but my husband does it sometimes and we grew up in the same area of pa, so i dunno which one of us represents the area best.

• Platinum_Mommy
    February 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I used to when I was younger but haven't done it in a LONG time! But now I kinda want some eggs with ketchup lol!

• kayandjsmom
    February 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I used to eat them like that. Not in years though. I like hot sauce and salsa.

From Michigan

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    Yuck ! No never!

Louisiana
  • ozzyswifey
    February 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I'm from Puerto Rico and yes I love it so does oldest ds but then again he puts it on everything lol weirdest thing was m&m's dunked in ketchup ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• TableforSeven
    February 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM

ICK! No way!! I'm from eastern PA.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN