The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jenking04
Need prayers for a really good friend please
February 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Last Wednesday I got a text from a really good friend letting me know she was at urgent care in her home town about 30min from me. I asked why and she said she was having chest pains and numbness and tingling in her arm and she passed out in her hallway. They did a EKG then called an ambulance to bring her to the hospital in my town. I went down there and sat with her cause she was scared. They did another EKG and blood work and said it did show that she had stress on her heart. She left the hospital that night cause she said she felt ok and was going to make an appointment with her doctor. She went to work on Thursday. I sent her a text to see how she was doing she said ok but she was really tired. On Friday I asked how she was feeling and she told me she was in the hospital in fallon about an hour from me. They did all the normal test again the EKG and the blood work. She was transported to another hospital in my town and has been there since. They have done more test and one of the test shows she has had a heart attack in the last week. She's only 40 and normally healthy. Tomorrow they are going to do a cardiac cathiter and I am really worried about her. Please say a prayer for her and her family. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• jenking04
    February 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    BUMP
  • starsis68
    February 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    My bother had a heart. Attac and lost 25 % of is heart and he was ok after it
  • jenking04
    February 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    I hope that's not the case with her. Glad your brother is ok. Her dad had his first heartattack at 21 and has atleast 14 in his life.

Quoting starsis68:

My bother had a heart. Attac and lost 25 % of is heart and he was ok after it

• ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    February 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM

will do

• starsis68
    February 18, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    I will pray
  • Jers.
    by Jers.
    February 18, 2013 at 3:23 AM

I don't pray, but will send positive thoughts and healing vibes their way

The CafeMom Newcomers Club