strawberryLVR
can't login to...
February 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

is anyone having issues getting into any of their google accounts? I can't log in and I have no clue what is going on...im pissed i freaking hate google and I have had the worst problems especially since i got a webpage with them, they dont even have customer service. NEVER AGAIN! I just want to log in and post on my blogger and it wont freaking let me...any ideas?

Replies

• frndlyfn
    February 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Cuss at the screen until you are blue in the face..... see if that helps.

• .KFeatherable.
    February 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    I am not having a problem
  • bamababe1975
    February 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Maybe they made changes to their password system or something? Have you tried password retrieval or other login help to see if it'll help?

• strawberryLVR
    February 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

if the password is wrong it says so, then if it is the right one, it says that " The service has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @tinamitchellspeaks.com

I use a different email to get into my blogger to post to the webpage, and I need a way to get in and use my gmail they assigned me to get my phone call messages and emails in general for this business! :(  It used to forward me emails to my other email address too, but now it doesn't and I tried to get in to fix it and now i just can't get in at all.

I HATE THIS! how can I run a decent business with these people, clearly I can't I feel screwed

Quoting bamababe1975:

Maybe they made changes to their password system or something? Have you tried password retrieval or other login help to see if it'll help?