The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
bellawomen
Let's see those valentine boxes/bags
February 14, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Whether you made them or the kids did...I want to see

My son really wanted a penguin box.  So, I told him to Google for some inspiration and this is what he came up with, with some sketching help from me.  Yes, he wanted the silly eyes on purpose  lol

Replies

• frndlyfn
    February 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM

I can show you tomorrow when she brings it home.   You want to see the outfit she picked out for the class party?

• bellawomen
    February 14, 2013 at 2:27 AM

haha  sure!

My poor son won't even be at school  :(  He has been sick all week.  His friend is taking his box and valentines for him.  He gave her $2 to pass them out for him. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

I can show you tomorrow when she brings it home.   You want to see the outfit she picked out for the class party?

• frndlyfn
    February 14, 2013 at 2:29 AM

That is nice of the friend.  I am sure she would have done it for free though.

Quoting bellawomen:

haha  sure!

My poor son won't even be at school  :(  He has been sick all week.  His friend is taking his box and valentines for him.  He gave her $2 to pass them out for him. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

• Paperfishies
    February 14, 2013 at 2:37 AM

My daughter is in 4th grade, they don't make the boxes anymore...but I made these for her class for their party... 

• bellawomen
    February 14, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I am jealous of the perfect looking cupcake icing swirls!

• frndlyfn
    February 14, 2013 at 2:53 AM

DD's Valentine outfit.  She wanted a hello kitty shirt but couldnt find any this late in game.  I am crossing fingers she doesnt remember she has one but with blue sleeves LOL.  The belt has flower holes on it

• lovehimforever
    February 14, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    My son is in kindergarten and they don't make boxes. They make something at school. And where I live they don't allow you to send homemade food. It has to be store bought.
  • 3mommyandwifey
    February 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    Those are perfect and look yummy....everything we send to school has to be store bought nothing home made.....what state do u live in?

Quoting Paperfishies:

My daughter is in 4th grade, they don't make the boxes anymore...but I made these for her class for their party... 

• Shaylyn318
    February 14, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I did most of it with some help from DS6.  He folded one of the limbs, cut out the teeth, put one eye on(dd put the other eye on) and put on the nostrils. He also chose the colors we used.

• MommyBear28
    February 14, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Those look awesome! You made those? I wish I could do that with the frosting! 

Quoting Paperfishies:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN