amy1will
Got my gift today... piog
February 13, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Hubby has to work tomorrow so he gave me my gift tonight. There was a Helzberg bag in my seat. Opened it up he got me all 3 charms that I showed him I wanted. The one on the end means love and im Irish and the middle is my birthstone.

Replies

• Taynhannahsmom
    February 13, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    Very pretty! Lucky lady :)
  • mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    February 13, 2013 at 11:09 PM
    Awesome. I got mine early too because DH is antsy. It was a small bouquet if carnations arranged in a little vase to look like a cupcake, a super sweet card, a box of truffles, a bear and a heart necklace.
  • thatgirl70
    February 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Pretty!

• Nicole1357
    February 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Very nice! 

• Punkslilncs
    February 13, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I want one of these so badly husband just laughed and said no. :( I was like you can start out with just the braclet and the charm, you don't even have to go there just any charm would do.. he still said no. 

• jellybeanjean
    February 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    Aw that's a thoughful gift =) lucky u!
  • amy1will
    February 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    I got the braclet at walmart for 15 bucks. And they have charms too. Only one of my chrns came from walmart and 1 from finger hut then the others are from tonight.

Quoting Punkslilncs:

I want one of these so badly husband just laughed and said no. :( I was like you can start out with just the braclet and the charm, you don't even have to go there just any charm would do.. he still said no. 

• Punkslilncs
    February 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I kept walking by those, and husband would look the other way.. I can't go oh hon get me this.. btw do you want me to pay for it as well. :( But yeah saw those. We just got back from there cause son needed to get some things. 

Quoting amy1will:

I got the braclet at walmart for 15 bucks. And they have charms too. Only one of my chrns came from walmart and 1 from finger hut then the others are from tonight.

Quoting Punkslilncs: