brandyblx
But,,,why is mine different? (insert whiny 9 year old voice)
February 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM

We are having BLT's for lunch.Bryce (my youngest) will refuse to eat anything with veggies on it...Today,I am sick.Just not willing to argue-so,I let him make his how he wanted.

Guess who just now realized that his sandwich looks different than everyone else's? And decided he wanted his to look the same way as everyone's does?!eye rollingBtw,this is not the way he normally acts-I think he may be catching what I have...the cold from HELL.

Anyway,how is everyone's day going?

Replies

• brandyblx
    February 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

BUMP!

• MawMawKelton
    February 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM

OMGosh, a BLT sounds SOooooo good right now and I have NO bacon !!

• blsdbyangel07
    February 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Lol..  Kids :)  Today was going good & dandy til my stomach started acting up.  Hopefully it's just something I ate and i'm not getting sick.  Getting ready to go pick up my son from school then go stay with my folks for the night....  I need sleeeeeep!  :O

• blsdbyangel07
    February 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yeah I could totally go for a bacon sammich right now.  I like lettuce and tomato but not on a sammich.

mmm!

Quoting MawMawKelton:

OMGosh, a BLT sounds SOooooo good right now and I have NO bacon !!

• brandyblx
    February 11, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Tell me about it.Hopefully,your stomach just didn't agree with something you ate.In Ms.there is this horrible stomach bug going around.It lasts 4/5 days-both ends.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Lol..  Kids :)  Today was going good & dandy til my stomach started acting up.  Hopefully it's just something I ate and i'm not getting sick.  Getting ready to go pick up my son from school then go stay with my folks for the night....  I need sleeeeeep!  :O

• dolphingurl1286
    February 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    I am in the ER with my two yr. He fell and cut his chin. We are waiting on stitches now.
  • brandyblx
    February 11, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Awww! Hope he feels better in a little while....

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

I am in the ER with my two yr. He fell and cut his chin. We are waiting on stitches now.

• dolphingurl1286
    February 11, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    Thanks. He is sleeping now. So I am a little worried how he will react when they put the stitches in.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

• beaugrl0824
    February 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    Did the doctor say anything about the papoose board? It might make things easier.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Thanks. He is sleeping now. So I am a little worried how he will react when they put the stitches in.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

• dolphingurl1286
    February 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    No. What is that?

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Did the doctor say anything about the papoose board? It might make things easier.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286: