ColeAreeaJet
vday ideas?
February 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM

my dh is traveling this week and i want to send a Valentine's day gift to his hotel   obviously it needs to be something he can use there or bring home  he is a tech/mac guy if that helps and he is traveling with a nhl team  please help  this trip has been really hard for him I want to make it better 

Replies

• ColeAreeaJet
    February 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM

typing on kindle is hard!

• Y2kmomma
    February 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    I would take lots of sexy pics and make a photo album for him.
    Not sure if you could wrap it and have it sent to his room. But you could wrap it and give it to him when he leaves tell him he has to call you and open it while he's on the phone with you (that way you know he waits until valentines day).
    He would enjoy that since he's away from you =)

Sure it's not exactly what you were thinking, but when I think about what my husband would enjoy, this is what I first thought about.
  • ColeAreeaJet
    February 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM

he left two days ago but I like this idea!  

Quoting Y2kmomma:

I would take lots of sexy pics and make a photo album for him.
    Not sure if you could wrap it and have it sent to his room. But you could wrap it and give it to him when he leaves tell him he has to call you and open it while he's on the phone with you (that way you know he waits until valentines day).
    He would enjoy that since he's away from you =)

Sure it's not exactly what you were thinking, but when I think about what my husband would enjoy, this is what I first thought about.

• tansyflower
    February 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM

i dont have any good ideas, sorry :( 

my husband is getting me a chainsaw...how the heck do i compete with that?!

• ColeAreeaJet
    February 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM

wow!  thars definitely unique.  Oddly enough, my 5 year old came up with a GREAT idea.   He saw the "anonymous" avatar on cafemom and said we should buy him some coffee (DH is a starbucks freak goes there every day!) so we started talking about it and I said I should buy him one of their refillable mugs - the ones where you get free/cheap coffee for a month.   Then DS said we should fill it up with chocolate kisses.  So I think we have a plan now :) 

Quoting tansyflower:

• tansyflower
    February 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM

i think that is a great idea and its wonderful that your LO gets to participate :)

idk what i am going to get him....he is so picky and i am so broke that it limits my options.  i will probably just make him his favorite meal or something of that nature.

Quoting ColeAreeaJet:

wow!  thars definitely unique.  Oddly enough, my 5 year old came up with a GREAT idea.   He saw the "anonymous" avatar on cafemom and said we should buy him some coffee (DH is a starbucks freak goes there every day!) so we started talking about it and I said I should buy him one of their refillable mugs - the ones where you get free/cheap coffee for a month.   Then DS said we should fill it up with chocolate kisses.  So I think we have a plan now :) 

Quoting tansyflower:

• NDADanceMom
    February 10, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    I don't really do much for my husband beyond a card with a long love letter. It's his day to spoil me
  • kblossom20
    February 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Make him a coupon book! That's always a good option when you can't think of something. 

Make the coupons good for a bunch of random things. I.e: Massages, sexual things, a date night, ect. You'll know what to put in there :) 

• meka26
    by meka26
    February 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Be careful. The women on here have decided to bitch about abbreviations today, lmao. Bump for ideas!