marinenonstop
Facial care
February 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM

So ladies,  let me know what kind of facial moisturizers do you use. I started using a new apricot facial scrub and it's fabulous. The first time I used it I immediately noticed my face felt very smooth. All the muck and yuck that were in my pores was out. The only bad thing is my face is a bit dry. Ive never had a real issue with dry skin except for my hands because I work in the medical field. The constant washing and hand sanitizer does dry my hands. I don't like greasy and weighed down moisturizers especially on my face. I'm more of a clean fresh light feeling kind of girl. So, what types of facial moisturizers do you use?

Replies

• Rust.n.Gears
    February 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    I use Anew from Avon
  • NDADanceMom
    February 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Ack! Stop! That scrub has sharp broken pits in it. It will damage your skin in the long run. You need something with round exfoliators like cliniques 7 day scrub! I also like their daily moisturizer.
  • Eshadowgirl
    February 10, 2013 at 6:27 AM

i only use apricot scrub on my legs and arms..its too harsh for my face. I use Avon facial cleanser.....Because i have odd combination skin i use hydrocortisone cream for my face.

• calsmom62
    February 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    I use aveeno with spf when my skin needs calming. When I need something heavier mid winter I use a heavier base like Avon Retroactive.
  • christina0607
    February 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I use aveeno clear completion or aveeno positively radiant. Either.

• coolmommy2x
    February 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    Olay Daily facial cloths.
  • ebbierowe
    February 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    Oil of olay everything
  • marinenonstop
    February 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    Im allergic to clinique., theres just something in it that i can't tolerate.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Ack! Stop! That scrub has sharp broken pits in it. It will damage your skin in the long run. You need something with round exfoliators like cliniques 7 day scrub! I also like their daily moisturizer.

• auntangelofsix
    February 10, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    I just wash my face with body wash..
  • JulyBabies
    February 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I've been using Oil of Olay religiously for years and have had great results with it, as a matter of fact just today a lady asked if my kids (aged 9 & 7) were my kids or my sisters and I wasn't wearing a drop of makeup. That's all I need to hear lol