The CafeMom Newcomers Club

marinenonstop
Facial care
February 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM

So ladies,  let me know what kind of facial moisturizers do you use. I started using a new apricot facial scrub and it's fabulous. The first time I used it I immediately noticed my face felt very smooth. All the muck and yuck that were in my pores was out. The only bad thing is my face is a bit dry. Ive never had a real issue with dry skin except for my hands because I work in the medical field. The constant washing and hand sanitizer does dry my hands. I don't like greasy and weighed down moisturizers especially on my face. I'm more of a clean fresh light feeling kind of girl. So, what types of facial moisturizers do you use?

Replies

• Rust.n.Gears
    February 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    I use Anew from Avon
  • NDADanceMom
    February 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Ack! Stop! That scrub has sharp broken pits in it. It will damage your skin in the long run. You need something with round exfoliators like cliniques 7 day scrub! I also like their daily moisturizer.
  • Eshadowgirl
    February 10, 2013 at 6:27 AM

i only use apricot scrub on my legs and arms..its too harsh for my face. I use Avon facial cleanser.....Because i have odd combination skin i use hydrocortisone cream for my face.

• calsmom62
    February 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    I use aveeno with spf when my skin needs calming. When I need something heavier mid winter I use a heavier base like Avon Retroactive.
  • christina0607
    February 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I use aveeno clear completion or aveeno positively radiant. Either.

• coolmommy2x
    February 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    Olay Daily facial cloths.
  • ebbierowe
    February 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    Oil of olay everything
  • marinenonstop
    February 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    Im allergic to clinique., theres just something in it that i can't tolerate.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Ack! Stop! That scrub has sharp broken pits in it. It will damage your skin in the long run. You need something with round exfoliators like cliniques 7 day scrub! I also like their daily moisturizer.

• auntangelofsix
    February 10, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    I just wash my face with body wash..
  • JulyBabies
    February 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I've been using Oil of Olay religiously for years and have had great results with it, as a matter of fact just today a lady asked if my kids (aged 9 & 7) were my kids or my sisters and I wasn't wearing a drop of makeup. That's all I need to hear lol

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN