JrsMommy07
Dear #$^&%@^&s!
February 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Dear landlords or so you call your selves

I am sick of calling the maintence men and going down to the office several times a week. I am sick of hearing we will get to it! I pay rent so DO SOMETHING! 

NUMBER ONE: FIX MY DAMN HOT WATER! AND FIX IT RIGHT! THE DUDE HAS BEEN OUT HERE 3 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS AND IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FIXED BECAUSE IT IS STILL ICE COLD! DONT BEILEIVE ME HOP UR ASS IN MY SHOWER! I AM SICK OF HAVING TO BOIL WATER ON THE STOVE AND MIX IT FOR MY KIDS BATHS THAT IS NOT ONLY TEDIOUS BUT DANGEROUS!

NUMBER TWO: PLEASE REPLACE MY TOLIET! APPARENTLY "FIXING: IT IS NOT WORKING! THE DAMN THING OVERFLOWS ONCE A WEEK FOR THE PAST YEAR AND HALF. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU KEEP FIXING IT! AND FOR THE RECORD LESBIANS DONT USE CONDOMS SO NO IM FLUSHING THEM DOWN THE TOILET!

NUMBER THREE: EVICT THESE DAMN ROACHES! I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS HOUSTON AND WE LIVE NEAR A BAYOU! BUT STILL! i KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE AND THESE HOES DONT PAY RENT THEY NEED TO GO! I SPRAY AND BOMB AND ITS NOT WORKING!

instead of being fucking nosy asses and complaining about me waiting for my mail (yeh I got your crazy letter about that) or accidently dropping ONE cigarette butt outside my front door ONE In nearly two years (yup saw that letter two) FIX MY SHIT!

a pissed off tenant

PS: THE ONLY REASON I LIVE IN THIS SHIT HOLE IS I CANT  AFFORD TO MOVE!!!!

AS SOON AS I CAN IM FUCKING OUT OF THIS DUMP!

THEY LOOK NICE.. UNTIL YOU MOVE IN!!!

Replies

• MissTacoBell
    February 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    Not sure that'll work the way you're hoping lol.
  • kansasmom1978
    February 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Dont know bout where you live but here tenants are responsible for bugs.

• AlohaTink
    February 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    And I thought my apartment was ghetto...
  • JrsMommy07
    February 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

In some cases yes but my lease states that they take care of pest control. this is houston the roaches can get bad here. and the things are living in the air vents and the walls. I noticed them a few days after I moved in and two years later they STILL will not go away for more then a week at a time! and yes my place is clean. its jsut the location of our complex, its near a bayou and everyone has this problem who lives on the ground floor.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

• aj23
    by aj23
    February 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    For the roaches there is some stuff by Dupont called Advion. It works great. I had a problem with bugs when I first bought my house and we had it sprayed and everything and nothing worked until I tried that stuff. I stopped seeing live ones within a week and I haven't seen a roach in 3 years.
  • JrsMommy07
    February 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

thanks I will check it out! do you know where I can find it? and while your at know where I can get a cheap toliet lol

Quoting aj23:

For the roaches there is some stuff by Dupont called Advion. It works great. I had a problem with bugs when I first bought my house and we had it sprayed and everything and nothing worked until I tried that stuff. I stopped seeing live ones within a week and I haven't seen a roach in 3 years.

• aj23
    by aj23
    February 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    Check your local laws. Some require a landlord to provide hot water. You may be able to put the rent money in escrow and hold it until the repairs are made or pay for the repairs and deduct the amount from your rent.
  • vinny25
    by vinny25
    February 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    Omg sounds EXACTLY like my old apartment. They were even making us pay a higher amount on our water bill than everyone else. We called everyone of importance in our area and apparently it was all legal so we just left. Didn't even pay last months rent because of all the sewage problems. We sent them a letter with our keys in it and basically told them to suck our D
  • aj23
    by aj23
    February 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    You can buy the Advion on Amazon. There's a lot of sellers but you can usually find it for $14 for 2 tubes and free shipping or you can get one or more tubes and it still comes out to about $7 each. Amazon is the only place I've found it.
    For the toliet you can usually get a basic cheapo one for around $100 at Lowes or Home Depot but if its overflowing it may not be the toliet at all. I could be something as simple as a $7 wax seal or a major pipe issue.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

thanks I will check it out! do you know where I can find it? and while your at know where I can get a cheap toliet lol

Quoting aj23:

• kansasmom1978
    February 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM

That sucks. Im sorry your dealing with that. Roaches are so gross. I hate most bugs.

Quoting JrsMommy07:

In some cases yes but my lease states that they take care of pest control. this is houston the roaches can get bad here. and the things are living in the air vents and the walls. I noticed them a few days after I moved in and two years later they STILL will not go away for more then a week at a time! and yes my place is clean. its jsut the location of our complex, its near a bayou and everyone has this problem who lives on the ground floor.

Quoting kansasmom1978: