The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
beautifulgirl15
Need friends, please! PIOG
February 7, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Hi, my name is Amber. I am 13 weeks pregnant. On Saturday I am moving almost 1,000 miles to live with my dad. With everything going on, especially being pregnant I am scared and I feel so alone. All my friends dropped me when I got pg, the babies dad said he hated me and doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby, and he never wants to see me again and never wants see our baby. I pictured it all different, I thought we loved each other, I guess I was wrong... Anything you wanna know just ask, hopefully we can be friends...

Replies

• MommyLuvs11
    February 7, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Hello! I am 20 and already have a 4 month old son. I feel very alone also. I have a husband, but no friends at all. I miss having other girls to talk to. 

• Indianamomto4
    February 7, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Where are you moving to? Maybe you can connect with other moms from the same area....hope all goes well for you.

• graycalico
    February 7, 2013 at 9:02 AM
    I'm 18 weeks. When you get settled maybe you can find a prenatal yoga class or mom group so you you can meet people.
    It'll work out. I was 18 and all alone when I had my dd. just try to focus on the good things coming.
  • funhappymom
    February 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Hi-

Definitely look into playgroups and things like that so you are aware of them before baby gets here.

• Cafe Robin
    February 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM

welcomeHi Amber,

It's great to meet you!

Please make yourself at home here and join in any of the posts on the groups - you'll meet lots of friends here!:)

Good luck with your move on Saturday!!

((Hugs))

Robin

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    February 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Hi Amber!

• Angelicembrace
    February 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    Hi hun. I'm a 25 year old momma to a DD who is 3 and DS who is 5. I'm so sorry for what you're going through but I promise you will get through this and be stronger for it. Anyone who would leave you, not love you, and ditch you is nobody you should have in your life anyways. It hurts, but better to know now. Message me anytime! Remember, one day at a time! *hugs*
  • blueeyes2000
    February 7, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    Hi and welcome. I'm a SAHM to a three year old. My hubby, son, and I moved 12 hrs away from family in 2010 when our son was 7 months old. We've been out here for almost three years and live in a remote area so it's mostly just me and my son.
    It's nice to have other women to talk to through this group and others.
    Stay strong.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts