dachylovely
hey I need help
February 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I had depo shot on Aug 12 12 and this is my 1st and only shot while I was on it I bleed I had periods but I had sex on Jan 17 18 I think on the 20 too 13 and I didn't have my period yet I took a lot of home pregnancy tests and all of them say no I'm not pregnant but I feel more sleepy more hungry more WORRY lol but I do want the baby but idk I heard it takes a long time to get pregnant but idk what should I do please help

Replies

• Kayla2013
    February 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM
    O.o
  • kitty8199
    February 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    Wait a few weeks and take a test
  • LilmommaNS
    February 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

The shot is supposed to work for 12 weeks. I have chosen to use depo as my birth control. I can tell you from experience that you could get pregnant on depo.  I did and miscarried. If you think you are pregnant, you could make an appoinment with an OB to find out for sure.

• dachylovely
    February 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    @LilmommaNS sorry to hear bout ur miscarriage thanks ladies for helping me but right I'm having pain on my stomach I'm scare
  • NDADanceMom
    February 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Are you sure you tested correctly? Is there a special helper for you that can do it with you? Maybe a case worker? I would talk to your doctor and let her know you are confused about bc and pregnancy.