The CafeMom Newcomers Club

dachylovely
hey I need help
February 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I had depo shot on Aug 12 12 and this is my 1st and only shot while I was on it I bleed I had periods but I had sex on Jan 17 18 I think on the 20 too 13 and I didn't have my period yet I took a lot of home pregnancy tests and all of them say no I'm not pregnant but I feel more sleepy more hungry more WORRY lol but I do want the baby but idk I heard it takes a long time to get pregnant but idk what should I do please help

Replies

• Kayla2013
    February 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM
    O.o
  • kitty8199
    February 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    Wait a few weeks and take a test
  • LilmommaNS
    February 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

The shot is supposed to work for 12 weeks. I have chosen to use depo as my birth control. I can tell you from experience that you could get pregnant on depo.  I did and miscarried. If you think you are pregnant, you could make an appoinment with an OB to find out for sure.

• dachylovely
    February 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    @LilmommaNS sorry to hear bout ur miscarriage thanks ladies for helping me but right I'm having pain on my stomach I'm scare
  • NDADanceMom
    February 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Are you sure you tested correctly? Is there a special helper for you that can do it with you? Maybe a case worker? I would talk to your doctor and let her know you are confused about bc and pregnancy.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN