ColeAreeaJet
moo moo
February 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I am in charge of putting together a baby shower for my boss.  She is expecting twins and does not know the sexes.  Her theme for her nursery is farm animals so I think that will be the shower theme too.  That said can you think of any ideas for cute decorations, foods, etc that would fit the theme ie pigs in a blanket, decorating the door to look like a barn door?  I'm at a total loss.   

Replies

• ColeAreeaJet
    February 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM

bump  changed the name of the post  maybe someone will click on it now and respond

• ColeAreeaJet
    February 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM

BUMP!

• TheMeanestMom
    February 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    Sorry no ideas I'm like the least creative person ever. Are you on Pinterest? I would try searching there. If I wasn't mobile I would do it and post links. Sorry!
  • Paparazzi5bling
    February 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM

check pinterest lol

• IansMommy2012
    February 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    I like all the ideas you have posted!!! Have you googled farm themed foods?
  • IansMommy2012
    February 3, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    I hadn't thought about that!!! Yes try Pinterest or again google :) are you part of the craft cafe group!? Those ladies are awesome at stuff like this!

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

check pinterest lol

• Paparazzi5bling
    February 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM

im not in any craft groups

Quoting IansMommy2012:

I hadn't thought about that!!! Yes try Pinterest or again google :) are you part of the craft cafe group!? Those ladies are awesome at stuff like this!

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

check pinterest lol

• momof4bzN2gz
    February 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    Chocolate and pretzel stick haystacks
  • IansMommy2012
    February 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM

i ment OP lol 

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

im not in any craft groups

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Paparazzi5bling:

check pinterest lol

• momof4bzN2gz
    February 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Red and white gingham table clothes and stuff like that. Check out orientaltrading.com for decorations