The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
wonderwomanT08
A precious breastfeeding pic and story post *post yours!*
February 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Well Dallas will be a week old Tomorrow. BF was a little rough in the start but as you can see in the pics its going great!
I had trouble with my first born.I will always regret giving up so quickly. Maybe if I had cafemom back then I wouldn't have. And with my second it was going great until his stomach surgery wrecked it.
I am determined to make it work this time!

Post your pics and stories!

Replies

• wonderwomanT08
    February 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM

• wonderwomanT08
    February 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM

• wonderwomanT08
    February 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    Bump
  • GaleJ
    by GaleJ
    February 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Congratulations, it looks like you're off to a great start. I did exclusive breastfeeding for a long time and did extended after my son began to eat table food. It was a long time ago but if I can be of any help please PM me. I am in the Chicagoland area and would be glad to help in any way I can, questions, a friendly ear when you feel the need, really anything I can offer.

• wonderwomanT08
    February 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    Thank you!

Quoting GaleJ:

Congratulations, it looks like you're off to a great start. I did exclusive breastfeeding for a long time and did extended after my son began to eat table food. It was a long time ago but if I can be of any help please PM me. I am in the Chicagoland area and would be glad to help in any way I can, questions, a friendly ear when you feel the need, really anything I can offer.

• Paperfishies
    February 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hmm...a breast feeding picture is no differ than a baby with a bottle...not sure i have any pics of my kids eating.

• Mrs.Brugger
    February 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I got scared with my son and quit too soon. I think if I had this group back then, too, I would have stuck it out. I regret giving up so badly. =[

But my daughter! She's 7 1/2 months old, and even with her ties, she's still only ever had breastmilk, and she LOOOOVES her boobies. lol

This was at just a few weeks old...and the following picture was this morning!

• mommanuk
    February 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    I had a rough time with my first, which prepped me for the second who needed monitoring due to a heart condition. Number three is an easy going personality all the way around and my last one is a firm "latcher" and aggressive sucker! He also had colic, acid reflux and vomiting the first 5 months. I have nursed each for at least a year. If I can help with any questions, I'm here! I have found that determination is most helpful ;)
  • wonderwomanT08
    February 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    Thank you!

Quoting GaleJ:

• EmmaGlenn20
    February 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    I couldn't breastfeed my first and so I'm hoping and praying I can with my second daughter, she's due the 27th. I have a feeling I'll be in the breastfeeding group making several posts a day lol

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN