Love2Cuddle
please send prayers
February 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM
To the poor 5 yr old baby named Ethan. He's the child that was taken hostage and is still in a bunker. I've been reading updates on this story and I can not imagine what the poor child and his loved ones are feeling. Let's pray for his safe return to his parents.

Replies

• nicole6870
    February 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    Ok I know i'm stupid but I have no idea what this is about but I will pray anyway.
  • Love2Cuddle
    February 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    Bump
  • 1sttimemom2011
    February 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    Prayers being sent! I cant imagine what that guy is planning. I hope he isnt doing anything too awful to that little guy! Atleast he has been able to get his meds
  • 1sttimemom2011
    February 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    A man shot and killed a school bus driver and took one of the kids off the bus and is now hiding in a bunker under the ground with him. :( this child has medical needs

Quoting nicole6870:

Ok I know i'm stupid but I have no idea what this is about but I will pray anyway.
  • RLT2
    by RLT2
    February 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Poor kid, his parents must be in agony.          :(

• Love2Cuddle
    February 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    I know I told my husband the same thing. What is this man planning... I hope he let's this child go home soon.

Quoting 1sttimemom2011:

Prayers being sent! I cant imagine what that guy is planning. I hope he isnt doing anything too awful to that little guy! Atleast he has been able to get his meds