The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Amybarnhart11
Shower?
February 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I was just wondering how long it typically takes you ladies to shower. Strange question I know, but I am constantly being bitched at by DH to cut down the time of my showers. It generally takes me about 10 minutes maybe a few minutes more some days. That is with being 6 months pregnant and shaving from underarms down to ankles! I though all things considered I was doing pretty well lol

Replies

• kansasmom1978
    February 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

10 mins generally. Dh and ss take twice as long as I do.

• MrsRinehart2010
    February 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I dnt know I take long showers though because I like standing in the hot water. No offense at all but I would be aggravated if my husband bitched at me like I was a child about how long my showers were lol.

• mtdew
    by mtdew
    February 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

8 - 10 min., more if I shave my legs.

• WillVon
    by WillVon
    February 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    20 minutes usually haha or longer some days. But hey hub takes just as long as me, and that's not including his mirror time before/after his shower, then it's about an hour.
  • inspain
    by inspain
    February 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I say 15 minutes, but my husband would swear it's more like 35.

• Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Oh trust be it irritates me to no end! In his defense he isn't complaining about water consumption, but about that we are a house of 4 people and 1 bathroom! Someone is ALWAYS complaining they have to pee if the shower is in use. I swear it's like they hear running water and automatically have to go. Then again my DS AND DH I just tell them if they have to go so badly...go outside! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

I dnt know I take long showers though because I like standing in the hot water. No offense at all but I would be aggravated if my husband bitched at me like I was a child about how long my showers were lol.

• AmberMerrell
    February 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    10-15.
  • MrsRinehart2010
    February 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM

lol yeah there is 4 o us to granted , its me my husband an our 2 girls (5 an 2 ) if some one is in the bath or shower we just go pee lol.

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

Oh trust be it irritates me to no end! In his defense he isn't complaining about water consumption, but about that we are a house of 4 people and 1 bathroom! Someone is ALWAYS complaining they have to pee if the shower is in use. I swear it's like they hear running water and automatically have to go. Then again my DS AND DH I just tell them if they have to go so badly...go outside! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

• Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I have tried and tried to get my family to just go anyway too! I tell my hubby all the time "it's not like I haven't seen it before. What's the big deal?" My daughter is 5 and my son is 3, so it isn't a big deal for them to cme in and use the restroom either! Besides we have a black shower curtain...you can't see anything! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol yeah there is 4 o us to granted , its me my husband an our 2 girls (5 an 2 ) if some one is in the bath or shower we just go pee lol.

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

• fullxbusymom
    February 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

10-15mins at the most. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN