The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
yezay
Nauseous every day!!!
by yezay
February 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Almost every day I wake up nauseous!! Sometimes I have bouts of nausea during the day. I have an iud and regular periods so I really doubt that I'm pregnant. What else could be causing this? I've also had a lot of gas and bloating lately. I'm miserable!

Replies

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    February 1, 2013 at 8:27 AM

When I had the Mirena (not sure if that's the IUD you have) I often had pregnancy-like symptoms including both nausea and bloat.  Overall, I liked the IUD just fine but I do think the progesterone in it caused me some symptoms that mirrored early pregnancy.  Just a thought.  Hope you feel better.

• christina0607
    February 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Post nasal drip?

It makes me terribly nauseous if I don't take something before bed. 

• yezay
    by yezay
    February 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    I have the paraguard but even without hormones sometimes I feel prego. I hate it!!

Quoting Kmary:

When I had the Mirena (not sure if that's the IUD you have) I often had pregnancy-like symptoms including both nausea and bloat.  Overall, I liked the IUD just fine but I do think the progesterone in it caused me some symptoms that mirrored early pregnancy.  Just a thought.  Hope you feel better.

• notjstasocermom
    February 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM

gall bladder, anxiety

• Due9
    by Due9
    February 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I would think it is the IUD or you are pregnant. I have heard of women getting pregnant while they have an IUD in. Either these, or maybe you started taking a new medication? Even some vitamins can make a person feel nauseated.

• yezay
    by yezay
    February 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    No new medication. I'm thinking maybe diet? So many different things give me tummy troubles. Today I'm nauseous and can stop have bms like every half hr. I haven't eaten since last night.

Quoting Due9:

I would think it is the IUD or you are pregnant. I have heard of women getting pregnant while they have an IUD in. Either these, or maybe you started taking a new medication? Even some vitamins can make a person feel nauseated.

• GirlieGal76
    February 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I feel that way when I don't take probiotics every day. It feels like I've eaten 5 Thanksgiving dinners if I don't take probiotics. I also had food allergy testing done and found out I was sensitive to things I never would have guessed, like sesame seeds, pineapple, cranberries and MSG.

• yezay
    by yezay
    February 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    MSG is a killer for me!! Where do you buy the probiotics?

Quoting GirlieGal76:

I feel that way when I don't take probiotics every day. It feels like I've eaten 5 Thanksgiving dinners if I don't take probiotics. I also had food allergy testing done and found out I was sensitive to things I never would have guessed, like sesame seeds, pineapple, cranberries and MSG.

• eema.gray
    February 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Could you have been exposed to mercury, like a broken (old fashioned) thermometer?  I read a blog by a lady who experienced several horrific years that started pretty much the way you describe, all from vacuuming up a broken mercury thermometer.

• yezay
    by yezay
    February 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    Omg not that I know of. What was her cure?

Quoting eema.gray:

Could you have been exposed to mercury, like a broken (old fashioned) thermometer?  I read a blog by a lady who experienced several horrific years that started pretty much the way you describe, all from vacuuming up a broken mercury thermometer.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN