The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
SupermarketMama
Oink....Oink...I ate it ALL!
January 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
OMG....Burger King is my weakness ! I just ate it all...

Double whopper with cheese
Bacon Burger from the $1.00 menu
Medium Fries
Molten Lava Bites ice cream sundae
My ds's leftover fries
Cheesy Tots

Yes I ate it all in one sitting...my stomach is so full....such a warm fuzzy...almost orgasmic feeling...now I will lay down and have a nap

Replies

• SupermarketMama
    January 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    Oh the lava bites sundae is sublime! All that fudge and caramel ...and when it mixes *eye flutters*....its like heaven in your mouth
  • fey-enigma
    January 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I don't eat out much, but there is a Burger King in the same parking lot as the store I'm employed with... Their brownie bites were amazing.

• MrsRinehart2010
    January 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I usually get bacon buurger with letucee an mayo (well two lol. a small onion ring small fry strawberry shake and a small chicken nugget

Ive been addicted to burger kind since I was pregnant with my first lol but cant stand arbys since I got pregnant with her with the exception of being pregnant with my second lol

• SupermarketMama
    January 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    Their sundaes are amazing...way better than Mc Donalds and I love their new fries they are a thicker cut and they're delicious
  • SupermarketMama
    January 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    I like the way Burger King's burger taste it tastes grilled and its really beefy...Mc Donalds burgers are gross and don't taste real at all
  • LABELmeCUTE
    January 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    The only think I eat from bk is the orginal chicken sandwich, but carls jr,& Chinese food is my weakness!!!!!
  • silverdawn99
    January 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM

lol and you wonder why you cant lose weight

• huntersmama711
    January 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    How was Disney on ice? Wondering if its worth the cost of tickets
  • arpazia
    by arpazia
    January 31, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    Ew, lol whatever makes ya happy!
  • mrsjksimmons
    January 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Not a BK fan. I prefer Arbys or Subway if I'm going fast food. Village Inn otherwise. Mmmm Roast Beef & Cheddar and Curly Fries w/ cheese eating*DROOL*

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts