so i have this spray bottle mixture of windex multipurpose with vinegar, awesome, and water. i was cleaning with it and accidently inhaled a tiny bit of the mist.... anyone know if i should be worried? lol
yeah i didnt have any spray bottle empty or i wouldnt have mixed them and i was being stubborn and didnt wanna waste the windex pouring it out. the awesome is pretty non toxic. i was more worried abt the contents of the windex. i saw lactic acid and freaked due to the acid part lol.
I'm sure it'll be ok. But I wouldn't mix awesome with anything other than water. I use it all the time and it's pretty strong on its own. When I don't dilute it the smell makes me sick to my stomach.
Ugh! You poor thing! Is a surgical mask an option? It'd work to keep the dust out of your nose and mouth too, lessening any allergic reactions.
Back in the bad old days, when I lived in the US, didn't have a maid and did my own housework (I totally suck at it), I'd wear a mask so I wouldn't have to finish my house cleaning with a Benadryl and eye drops.
lol its allergy season... my nose is not working atm lol. and i so wish i could have the kids do it, but last time that happened there was even a bigger mess. dh is on a work trip. im stuck :( lol
LOL. I think you'll be fine.
Next time, close your mouth while you do housework.