The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
mama2beautiesnb
so i feel like an idiot
January 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM
so i have this spray bottle mixture of windex multipurpose with vinegar, awesome, and water. i was cleaning with it and accidently inhaled a tiny bit of the mist.... anyone know if i should be worried? lol

Replies

• momof4bzN2gz
    January 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    I'm sure it'll be ok. But I wouldn't mix awesome with anything other than water. I use it all the time and it's pretty strong on its own. When I don't dilute it the smell makes me sick to my stomach.
  • mama2beautiesnb
    January 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    yeah i didnt have any spray bottle empty or i wouldnt have mixed them and i was being stubborn and didnt wanna waste the windex pouring it out. the awesome is pretty non toxic. i was more worried abt the contents of the windex. i saw lactic acid and freaked due to the acid part lol.

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

I'm sure it'll be ok. But I wouldn't mix awesome with anything other than water. I use it all the time and it's pretty strong on its own. When I don't dilute it the smell makes me sick to my stomach.
  • inspain
    by inspain
    January 29, 2013 at 8:35 PM

LOL.  I think you'll be fine.

Next time, close your mouth while you do housework.  

Or, better yet, have someone else do it.  ;-)

• mama2beautiesnb
    January 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    lol its allergy season... my nose is not working atm lol. and i so wish i could have the kids do it, but last time that happened there was even a bigger mess. dh is on a work trip. im stuck :( lol

Quoting inspain:

• inspain
    by inspain
    January 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Ugh!  You poor thing!  Is a surgical mask an option?  It'd work to keep the dust out of your nose and mouth too, lessening any allergic reactions.  

Back in the bad old days, when I lived in the US, didn't have a maid and did my own housework (I totally suck at it), I'd wear a mask so I wouldn't have to finish my house cleaning with a Benadryl and eye drops.

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

lol its allergy season... my nose is not working atm lol. and i so wish i could have the kids do it, but last time that happened there was even a bigger mess. dh is on a work trip. im stuck :( lol

Quoting inspain:

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Why, are you pregnant?

• mama2beautiesnb
    January 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM
    Quoting inspain:

thats actually a good idea! Dh is a construction worker/owner so he should have some extra stuff like that! Hes gonna think im crazy.
  • mama2beautiesnb
    January 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    Quoting RLT2:

Why, are you pregnant?

no, just worried abt my lungs lol.
  • RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

Quoting RLT2:

Why, are you pregnant?

no, just worried abt my lungs lol.

Oh okay, I just didn't know if there was another, separate, issue that I didn't know about. kwim?

• mama2beautiesnb
    January 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    Quoting RLT2:

yeah im just overly cautious lol.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email