The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
AlohaTink
Nighttime storms
January 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
So we are under a watch for moderate storms. The storm has already produced a tornado. Yay. So packing stuff in the bathroom before bedtime. Hope I don't get woken up in the middle of the night.

Replies

• momof4bzN2gz
    January 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Where are you at? We've had rain and storms all day. I'm in NE Oklahoma.
  • AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    Murfreesboro Tennessee. Got woken up at 4 am with a tornado siren and didn't go back to bed until 530. And was up at 630 for work. Yay :)

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• Arwyn724
    January 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM

When I left for work this am the 6:30 national news said Nashville was getting slammed.  I'm East Coast, so its coming my way by tonight.

• ilovemyson2002
    January 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

i am in illinois and all we got was rain 

• Paperfishies
    January 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    I'm in Louisville Kentucky...we had 3 tornado warnings back to back 4-5am, this morning.
  • AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    Me too! We are in middle tennessee and I'm running on like no sleep and I fully expect ds to have a not so good day at kindergarten. Poor kid was up and down twice and fell asleep in the bathroom during the warning.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm in Louisville Kentucky...we had 3 tornado warnings back to back 4-5am, this morning.

• LanasMommy0504
    January 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    My DS, 3 1/2, kept waking up through the night. DH's phone went off at 3:30 for the weather alert. I get up at 5:30 to get ready then DD gets up at 6 to get ready for school. I'm definitely exhausted today. Lol

Quoting AlohaTink:

Murfreesboro Tennessee. Got woken up at 4 am with a tornado siren and didn't go back to bed until 530. And was up at 630 for work. Yay :)

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    Poor ds kept falling asleep on the comforter on the bathroom floor. First time we went back to bed it was only 5 minutes later they went off again. Remind me why I moved here lol

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

My DS, 3 1/2, kept waking up through the night. DH's phone went off at 3:30 for the weather alert. I get up at 5:30 to get ready then DD gets up at 6 to get ready for school. I'm definitely exhausted today. Lol

Quoting AlohaTink:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• beadingmom17
    January 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    Yikes! I'm in Michigan and it was 60 and raining/storming yesterday and it's the same today (without the storms), but temps are starting to drop as a cold front moves in and we'll be getting hit with snow soon...and the roads will probably ice over. Yay :/

Stay safe!
  • LanasMommy0504
    January 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    This has been ridiculous lately. I grew up in east TN and we never had sirens or warnings or weather like this.

Quoting AlohaTink:

Poor ds kept falling asleep on the comforter on the bathroom floor. First time we went back to bed it was only 5 minutes later they went off again. Remind me why I moved here lol

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

Quoting AlohaTink:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN