AlohaTink
Nighttime storms
January 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
So we are under a watch for moderate storms. The storm has already produced a tornado. Yay. So packing stuff in the bathroom before bedtime. Hope I don't get woken up in the middle of the night.

Replies

• momof4bzN2gz
    January 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Where are you at? We've had rain and storms all day. I'm in NE Oklahoma.
  • AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    Murfreesboro Tennessee. Got woken up at 4 am with a tornado siren and didn't go back to bed until 530. And was up at 630 for work. Yay :)

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• Arwyn724
    January 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM

When I left for work this am the 6:30 national news said Nashville was getting slammed.  I'm East Coast, so its coming my way by tonight.

• ilovemyson2002
    January 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

i am in illinois and all we got was rain 

• Paperfishies
    January 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    I'm in Louisville Kentucky...we had 3 tornado warnings back to back 4-5am, this morning.
  • AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    Me too! We are in middle tennessee and I'm running on like no sleep and I fully expect ds to have a not so good day at kindergarten. Poor kid was up and down twice and fell asleep in the bathroom during the warning.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm in Louisville Kentucky...we had 3 tornado warnings back to back 4-5am, this morning.

• LanasMommy0504
    January 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    My DS, 3 1/2, kept waking up through the night. DH's phone went off at 3:30 for the weather alert. I get up at 5:30 to get ready then DD gets up at 6 to get ready for school. I'm definitely exhausted today. Lol

Quoting AlohaTink:

Murfreesboro Tennessee. Got woken up at 4 am with a tornado siren and didn't go back to bed until 530. And was up at 630 for work. Yay :)

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• AlohaTink
    January 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    Poor ds kept falling asleep on the comforter on the bathroom floor. First time we went back to bed it was only 5 minutes later they went off again. Remind me why I moved here lol

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

My DS, 3 1/2, kept waking up through the night. DH's phone went off at 3:30 for the weather alert. I get up at 5:30 to get ready then DD gets up at 6 to get ready for school. I'm definitely exhausted today. Lol

Quoting AlohaTink:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

• beadingmom17
    January 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    Yikes! I'm in Michigan and it was 60 and raining/storming yesterday and it's the same today (without the storms), but temps are starting to drop as a cold front moves in and we'll be getting hit with snow soon...and the roads will probably ice over. Yay :/

Stay safe!
  • LanasMommy0504
    January 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    This has been ridiculous lately. I grew up in east TN and we never had sirens or warnings or weather like this.

Quoting AlohaTink:

Poor ds kept falling asleep on the comforter on the bathroom floor. First time we went back to bed it was only 5 minutes later they went off again. Remind me why I moved here lol

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

Quoting AlohaTink:

Quoting momof4bzN2gz: