LCWAmommy
Millions of cookies, cookies for me
January 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Girl Scout cookies are here, it's like having a house full of crack and trying to keep a hoard of midget crack addicts away from the boxes!

Replies

• robbinsroost
    January 27, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I will have those soon! I had 2 girls selling. I don't have any troub;e staying away since I can not eat them, but I sure do miss them. My kids would love some of the Lemonades. We sold them in RI, but we moved to TX and no longer sell them.

• nverheyn2011
    January 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM

ugh. gs cookies.

uh-oh, dh is in the room. must hide picture!

• frndlyfn
    January 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I am waiting for them to go on sale here.

• skymama10
    January 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    I can't wait for mine!
  • LCWAmommy
    January 27, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Lemonaids are my favorite. We got some new mango cream ones though they are gross

Quoting robbinsroost:

I will have those soon! I had 2 girls selling. I don't have any troub;e staying away since I can not eat them, but I sure do miss them. My kids would love some of the Lemonades. We sold them in RI, but we moved to TX and no longer sell them.

• ashandmasysmom
    January 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    I am jealous I want Lemonades. I have a daisy and this year our local counsel decided we would only have six cookies Samoas,tagalongs,thin mints,savannah smiles,trefoils,and,dosidos. How much are your cookies and do you ship. I miss lemonades. I just realized your cookies have different names too. Except for the lemonades and savannah smiles all our cookies are the same except different names. Thin mints is thin mints everywhere though.
  • ERMAGERRD
    January 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Now you have the peaches song stuck in my head.

• LCWAmommy
    January 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    Yeah it is weird how they have different names. We just got some new ones too they are called mango creams. And the shortbread cookies are not in the pic.

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

I am jealous I want Lemonades. I have a daisy and this year our local counsel decided we would only have six cookies Samoas,tagalongs,thin mints,savannah smiles,trefoils,and,dosidos. How much are your cookies and do you ship. I miss lemonades. I just realized your cookies have different names too. Except for the lemonades and savannah smiles all our cookies are the same except different names. Thin mints is thin mints everywhere though.
  • LCWAmommy
    January 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    Too bad the millions of cookies are not free.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Now you have the peaches song stuck in my head.

• AlohaTink
    January 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM
    Random question but when I was a Girl Scout (20 years ago, yikes!) there were these lemon creme sandwiches with a cut out on top with raspberry jam. Do they still make those?

Quoting robbinsroost: