The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Crazylovingfam
Update Hey ladies help me catch my Dh cheating ASAP!
January 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I made a post the other day about emails of my husbands. I've denied everything. Now I am trying to find solid proof. Anyways I just text this number that was on the list of numbers he texted yesterday but there is no messages in his phone. The name came up George. I just said "hey". They text back "hey lol" with a sig that says "mrs jones" with hearts. I don't know what to say now.

Update 11/24 11pm

I am just getting on here updating a little. I have not read all the replies nor am I going to tonight. I am out of state in a hotel with my son to think about things. We will be going to the children's museum tomorrow. He texted me today and told me he needed to talk to me. I was in a meeting but told him I would not be talking to him if he couldn't give me the respect to tell me the truth and after 6 years I deserve that. Well we met at the house. He said the condoms were truely not his (idk whether this is true or not but he HATES condoms I can tell you that much). He said the emails were his but he never actually met up with the person. He said it ended up being a scam when she text him a webcam address and he spent money on it. He said lindsey he put her number under a different name because he was afraid I would get jealous he was talking to another girl. He said all of the conversations he had with her related to work. He said her husband came up to his work today thinking the same thing I was/am because I mentioned condoms. He said his name was also under a different name in her phone. I asked him what made him want to come clean all of a sudden. He told me it was because he deleted his email account/text so I wouldn't have anything on him, and he knew I had him when he got a email at work his email had been re-activated and I already told him earlier I was having a mutual friend come over later to find out the ip address the emails were sent from (although I figured it out without said friend). I still don't know what to do. He did apologize. I just don't want to make a decision without thinking. I love him very much and I want my son to have his father in his life so I can't just think of myself. I also don't want to bring this up to family because it is embarrassing. I also at the same time do not want to worry every minute who he is talking to, who he is sleeping with, where he is ect. I also don't want to deal with him ever cheating again (yes his intentions were cheating so I see it as cheating). I guess I will just try to think about everything tonight and try to sleep and enjoy my time with my son.

Replies

• arj767s
    by arj767s
    January 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    I wouldn't be able to trust him again. Plus, anytime names are changed in a phone it's cause for alarm. I think he's lying. One convenient story..ok. But that's just too much that happens to be convenient. He will hide things from you if you stay.
  • heather77g
    January 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

This one is extremely difficult, your husband shouldn't have been talking to another woman to begin with and hiding it under another name is just disrespectful and sneaky. But I dont know really what to say about the rest it's all just overwhelmingly confusing.  im sorry

• Jynnifer292
    January 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Well, personally, I don't think I could trust him again. His intention was to cheat but it didn't work out for him. If he actually had the opportunity and changed his mind, I would consider giving him another chance. It sounds like the only reason he didn't was because he couldn't, he was willing though.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts