How the heck do I change my profile pic? Everything else on my profile has an edit option, but I can not find one for my profile pic to save my life! Some one help a girl out, please...
This info can always be found in the CafeMom FAQs:
Here's how to upload a profile picture (avatar):
1. Click on "My Other Stuff" at the top of the page in gray.
2. Click on Account Settings. (You may have to re-log in)
3. Scroll down to your Avatar picture and click edit.
4. On the next page, click the "Browse..." button and select photo you want to upload. The photo should be saved somewhere on your computer.
5. Once you've selected the photo you want, click the "Preview Photo" button. The new and old photos will appear at the bottom of the page.
6. If you're happy with your photo, click on the "Save Changes" button.
Note: Profile pictures are also called avatars.
Let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!
Thank you for being a member of CafeMom!
\\ The CafeMom Admin Team
January 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Thank you! I was trying to do it from the profile page not from the account settings.... :)