CrystalPystol
Sometimes
January 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I want to delete my account because I feel out of place. Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• GypsiSky
    January 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I felt that way at first, for awhile. But then I found some groups where I really feel I fit in nicely. Have you found any groups that are a good  fit for you? Made any good friends?

• CrystalPystol
    January 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I have a couple groups I fit into. And I have made some friends here. :)

Quoting GypsiSky:

I felt that way at first, for awhile. But then I found some groups where I really feel I fit in nicely. Have you found any groups that are a good  fit for you? Made any good friends?

• JP-StrongForTwo
    January 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM

yes. But i have some ladies here that are GREAT friends. 

I usually come in here (and in MC) when i am bored and looking for something to do. 

• Amybelle
    January 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM

no

• inspain
    by inspain
    January 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Out of place, in what way?

I can't relate to most of the people in this group (or so I think, most days) but I stay because it's entertaining.  Like re-runs of Friends.  Harmless and not so dull I feel I need to change the channel.

• CrystalPystol
    January 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Because I don't engage in a lot of the 'hot topics'. I don't have a child right now. So, I just feel out of place. I came to this site for support during a time in my life that I have since gotten through. Does that make sense?

Quoting inspain:

Out of place, in what way?

I can't relate to most of the people in this group (or so I think, most days) but I stay because it's entertaining.  Like re-runs of Friends.  Harmless and not so dull I feel I need to change the channel.

• JulyBabies
    January 22, 2013 at 4:12 PM

No, this is purely a place for me to pass the time and stay somewhat entertained. I have no expectations from it nor do I rely on it for support.

• crazymom21
    January 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    Nope. My CM anniversary is Feb 19th :) been here since 07!
  • kansasmom1978
    January 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    I feel that way at times. I try not to start fights and have discovered most the the unless you raise hell no one pays attention. Lol
  • CrystalPystol
    January 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    Exactly how I feel. Hope you are well.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I feel that way at times. I try not to start fights and have discovered most the the unless you raise hell no one pays attention. Lol