tristansmom74
Hey CM - I don't speak spanish!!!
January 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I know there are alot of people on here that do speak spanish. But I don't.  I've noticed that somethings are customized just for me. Like the ads on the side. I'm a horsie person and it picks up horse stuff for my ads (due to cookies, I'm told)

But why do I get Spanish ads then?  And the one that always wants me to take a survey?  Its written in Spanish when it pops up on my screen and the secondary language is English.

Are yours in English or Spanish?

Nothing against spanish - I would love to learn to speak it. But currently I don't and I find it annoying. This appears to be an English site so why do I keep getting things in Spanish?

Replies

• schatzi869
    January 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Mine are in both but i'm okay with it.
  • Babujai
    by Babujai
    January 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I got one for Russian Brides...

blank stare

• Thelmama
    January 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I haven't seen anything in Spanish. 

• EsmeVincent
    January 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    I've had them both ways
  • Gorilla_Mama
    January 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I get the spanish survey thing too, I always click no because I always think the same thing. Since when do I speak spanish?!

• emeraldangel2.0
    January 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I laughed so hard when I saw this title because I know exactly what you're talking about. "┬┐salta a la enquesta?" wtf?

That said, I DO speak Spanish and they're still obnoxious.

• balagan_imma
    January 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I haven't seen ads in Spanish. I get ads for pork, which is hysterical because I keep kosher and am a vegetarian. I've emailed them to please make it stop. So far not so good.

• tristansmom74
    January 22, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    LMAO- and uh... Might want to check your browser history.

Quoting Babujai:

I got one for Russian Brides...

blank stare

• furbabymum
    January 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Mine is spanish too. I don't get it. My last name maybe?

• ILoveMyKids84_
    January 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Maybe they are trying something new. Tbh I pay no attention to the ads until one of them redirects me...grrrr.