The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
bressmommy2012
omg i saw my ex boyfriend today
January 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

Replies

• Amybelle
    January 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM

This just makes me banging head into wall. Odds are that you WILL be a Single Mother of 2 in the Future......get some DARN Motivation!!!

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I've considered it, I just need the motovation to do it. I stay home with my daughter now so I'm thinking I don't really need a job, plus my boyfriend works full time.

• hizwifie
    January 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I never claim to be perfect. I have admitted that I screwed up and got pregnant when I was 17. Even though it was after we were married I know it would have been easier on all of us if she had came later in our lives. I am not embarrassed and have no reason to be. Admitting that you got pregnant by a second guy; who has a kid from a previous relationship; before your youngest is even 1 and having no motivation to try and better your lives. That is rather embarrassing. If not for you then at least for your parents I am sure. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

hizwifie is such a perfect person, I wish everyone would be as perfect as  hizwifie. Seriously  hizwifie stop acting like you are better than everyone else, you aren't and I'm here to tell you this. I don't care how old I am or how many kids I have the point blank fact is it's the truth, acting like you are better than people isn't going to get you very far. And as far as grown up goes, you don't even know how I live my life, you don't know how my boyfriend lives his life so it'd be best for you to shut up right about now before you further embarrass yourself.

• kcangel63
    If you go after him for child support, he will have the ability to go after you for custody. The best thing would be to ask him to sign over his parental rights. That way he has no rights, and she can be adopted by her father who raised her.
  • bressmommy2012

I'm sorry. And neither of us know what's going to happen in the future, my boyfriend is supporting me, my daughter and going to be supporting our son when he's born, he has taken on responsiblity and went and got a better job too. I don't see any problems, yeah I'm young I know this but it doesn't mean I'm going to be a bad mom.

Quoting Meg10:

Don't get so defense. I am trying to HELP you. You need to be able to support yourself and take care of your kids no matter if it works out or not.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

And neither do you.

Quoting Meg10:

Even if doesn't end you need to get the motivation to provide for your daughter without the help of your boyfriend supporting. You have no idea what will happen in the future.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Once this relationship ends? Who are you to say that my relationship is going to end? And even if it does who are you to say when it will?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

Most girls at 16 are not having babies.
    The issue isnt multiple baby daddies, its multiple babies, no ged, absolutely no way to provide for them once this relationship ends.

• Meg10
    by Meg10
    January 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Oh for christ's sake stop trying to pick a fight with me. I never said you were a bad mom. I am telling you to take care of yourself and your kids because you never know what will happen.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm sorry. And neither of us know what's going to happen in the future, my boyfriend is supporting me, my daughter and going to be supporting our son when he's born, he has taken on responsiblity and went and got a better job too. I don't see any problems, yeah I'm young I know this but it doesn't mean I'm going to be a bad mom.

Quoting Meg10:

Don't get so defense. I am trying to HELP you. You need to be able to support yourself and take care of your kids no matter if it works out or not.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

And neither do you.

Quoting Meg10:

Even if doesn't end you need to get the motivation to provide for your daughter without the help of your boyfriend supporting. You have no idea what will happen in the future.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Once this relationship ends? Who are you to say that my relationship is going to end? And even if it does who are you to say when it will?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

The issue isnt multiple baby daddies, its multiple babies, no ged, absolutely no way to provide for them once this relationship ends.

• bressmommy2012
    January 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I messed up ok, I have admited that several times but that isn't going to change anything. Stop bashing me and I'll stop being a bitch. I'm not stupid, I'm not uneducated just because I didn't finish school. Why is it that people outside of the internet have complimented me on how mature I am and how well I handle myself? Then I get online and make a post and people are all over me bashing me.

• bressmommy2012
    January 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I am doing the best that I can.

Quoting Meg10:

Oh for christ's sake stop trying to pick a fight with me. I never said you were a bad mom. I am telling you to take care of yourself and your kids because you never know what will happen.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting Meg10:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

And neither do you.

Quoting Meg10:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

• Meg10
    by Meg10
    January 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

No you aren't. You are sitting there saying you feel no need to get a GED, no need for a degree, no need for a job. That's not doing the best you can at all.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I am doing the best that I can.

Quoting Meg10:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting Meg10:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

And neither do you.

Quoting Meg10:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

• Meg10
    by Meg10
    January 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Most of us didn't say you are stupid. We are telling you to take care of yourself and your kids. That's called advice....not bashing.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I messed up ok, I have admited that several times but that isn't going to change anything. Stop bashing me and I'll stop being a bitch. I'm not stupid, I'm not uneducated just because I didn't finish school. Why is it that people outside of the internet have complimented me on how mature I am and how well I handle myself? Then I get online and make a post and people are all over me bashing me.

• sam12796
    January 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Most people don't have the nerve to speak their minds to a persons' face. Unfortunately no one wants to hurt someone in that way. Many of the women bashing you have been down this road. They know how badly it sucks and are irritated that you show no signs of wanting a better life. You are subjecting your children to a life of struggles possibly. Maybe you can beat the odds but it takes a lot of hard work. What does your boyfriend do that will allow you to stay home, pay all the bills, including buying food and putting money away for your childrens' future? I am not trying to be bitchy these are honest questions? How will you try to ensure your children grow up to want more than that? If that is your dream good for you. What happens if your boyfriend walks or gets injured God forbid? What will you do then? Do not settle for it's a happy life now think about the future. You are young and there are so many variables in life. One never knows what will happen tomorrow let alone 5 years from now. That is what you should be preparing for. Where do you see yourself in 5 years and how are you going to get there? I hope things work out for you.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts