The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
CrystalPystol
What are you doing?
January 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I am sitting in bed watching Andy Griffith and eating Grape PBJ uncrustables & chips. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I tidied the house around 8 a.m. and now I'm just relaxing. :) Thinking about reading here in a little while.

Replies

• betsyabel
    January 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Waiting for bread dough to rise, listening to my son & husband have a "tickle war", and thinking about watching a movie with them when they're done. What I'm not doing? going outside! It's -15 with a -25 windchill.

• AlohaTink
    January 21, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    I'm trying to motivate myself to do the dishes before I work at noon. Ds is playing Harry potter Lego and trying to beat it for the 2nd time. Dh is still sleeping.
  • sherry132
    January 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Doing my school work and getting ready to go to the grocery store. I do my homework so well, can't you tell? LOL 

• Dzyre1115
    January 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Watching the Flintstone Kids, baking a loaf of bread and making split pea with ham soup.

• yezay
    by yezay
    January 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    At work blah. I hate my job so I'm trying to think of what to do now.
  • coolmommy2x
    January 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Laying in bed watching the inauguration (DH and DD are there). DS is sick and I was up early with him so I'm tired. He's asleep.
  • CrystalPystol
    January 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I like that show. What kind of bread are you baking?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Watching the Flintstone Kids, baking a loaf of bread and making split pea with ham soup.

• auntangelofsix
    January 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    Just watching tv with oldest since laundry is all done till hubby gets off tonight then got to wash his work shirts.baby is napping.
  • CrystalPystol
    January 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I forgot about it. I don't even know what channel it came on. One of the choir's from a local college are there. Lee University.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Laying in bed watching the inauguration (DH and DD are there). DS is sick and I was up early with him so I'm tired. He's asleep.

• LaughingTattoo
    January 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Listening to the inauguration and cleaning

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts