The CafeMom Newcomers Club

CrystalPystol
What are you doing?
January 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I am sitting in bed watching Andy Griffith and eating Grape PBJ uncrustables & chips. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I tidied the house around 8 a.m. and now I'm just relaxing. :) Thinking about reading here in a little while.

Replies

• betsyabel
    January 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Waiting for bread dough to rise, listening to my son & husband have a "tickle war", and thinking about watching a movie with them when they're done. What I'm not doing? going outside! It's -15 with a -25 windchill.

• AlohaTink
    January 21, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    I'm trying to motivate myself to do the dishes before I work at noon. Ds is playing Harry potter Lego and trying to beat it for the 2nd time. Dh is still sleeping.
  • sherry132
    January 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Doing my school work and getting ready to go to the grocery store. I do my homework so well, can't you tell? LOL 

• Dzyre1115
    January 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Watching the Flintstone Kids, baking a loaf of bread and making split pea with ham soup.

• yezay
    by yezay
    January 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    At work blah. I hate my job so I'm trying to think of what to do now.
  • coolmommy2x
    January 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Laying in bed watching the inauguration (DH and DD are there). DS is sick and I was up early with him so I'm tired. He's asleep.
  • CrystalPystol
    January 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I like that show. What kind of bread are you baking?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Watching the Flintstone Kids, baking a loaf of bread and making split pea with ham soup.

• auntangelofsix
    January 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    Just watching tv with oldest since laundry is all done till hubby gets off tonight then got to wash his work shirts.baby is napping.
  • CrystalPystol
    January 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I forgot about it. I don't even know what channel it came on. One of the choir's from a local college are there. Lee University.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Laying in bed watching the inauguration (DH and DD are there). DS is sick and I was up early with him so I'm tired. He's asleep.

• LaughingTattoo
    January 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Listening to the inauguration and cleaning

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN