The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hope2bsoon
Lifetime: Casey Anthony movie
January 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM

did anyone watch this movie?

if so thoughts?

the whole thing makes me sick, and sad. So sad sad sad for that little girl.

Replies

• southernbelle07
    January 20, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    I just finished watching it. The whole time I was thinking, "what were those jurors thinking?!"

It is so sad. That poor little girl.
  • hope2bsoon
    January 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Quoting southernbelle07:

I just finished watching it. The whole time I was thinking, "what were those jurors thinking?!"

me too...I'm glad I'm not the only one who still feels this way..how could they not see it? it astounds me...really

• singlemama0905
    January 20, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    I watched part of it. cried a few parts then finally shut it off to get ready to go to my SOs house for the night. actually had to call my son partway through cuz I couldnt imagine losing my lil man...and then acting like she did. hes 2.5 so close in age to miss caylee...just breaks my heart, she's so adorable, I would have gladly given up more of my "childhood" to have raised such a precious gift from god

I can totally relate to the difficulties casey faced, I was 19 when I got pregnant with my son. its a challenge and I'm in a totally different place than most people my age, but I couldnt imagine not raisin my lil man and doing everything I can to give him the best life possible. every sacrifice is worth it for him.
  • DomesticDoll
    January 20, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Yes I watched it. I feel the same way. Makes me so mad they didn't find her guilty and that her little girl didn't get justice! Poor little baby!
  • quickbooksworm
    January 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM
    They were thinking they had to follow the law and instructions. Blame the prosecution, they failed to make their case.

Quoting southernbelle07:

• hope2bsoon
    January 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Quoting singlemama0905:

I watched part of it. cried a few parts then finally shut it off to get ready to go to my SOs house for the night. actually had to call my son partway through cuz I couldnt imagine losing my lil man...and then acting like she did. hes 2.5 so close in age to miss caylee...just breaks my heart, she's so adorable, I would have gladly given up more of my "childhood" to have raised such a precious gift from god

I can totally relate to the difficulties casey faced, I was 19 when I got pregnant with my son. its a challenge and I'm in a totally different place than most people my age, but I couldnt imagine not raisin my lil man and doing everything I can to give him the best life possible. every sacrifice is worth it for him.

I couldn't agree more...my dd is 3 and it really hit home for me....

• hope2bsoon
    January 20, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Yes I watched it. I feel the same way. Makes me so mad they didn't find her guilty and that her little girl didn't get justice! Poor little baby!

it is amazing that they "didn't have enough evidence to convict her" IMO it was all right there in plain sight...

• singlemama0905
    January 20, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    honestly...part of me still wonders what kinda payoff they got to find her not guilty. the whole country still says she's guilty. jurors have come back saying they honestly thought she was guilty..they just didnt see tge evidence add up. parts of it make no sense to me..everything adds up to guilty.

Quoting hope2bsoon:

Quoting southernbelle07:

me too...I'm glad I'm not the only one who still feels this way..how could they not see it? it astounds me...really

• hope2bsoon
    January 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I really believe that is a matter of opinion...I think they made their case...and they did it well...I may be taken to the cafe mom chopping block for saying that, but I believe they made a strong case

Quoting quickbooksworm:

They were thinking they had to follow the law and instructions. Blame the prosecution, they failed to make their case.

Quoting southernbelle07:

• hope2bsoon
    January 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Quoting singlemama0905:

honestly...part of me still wonders what kinda payoff they got to find her not guilty. the whole country still says she's guilty. jurors have come back saying they honestly thought she was guilty..they just didnt see tge evidence add up. parts of it make no sense to me..everything adds up to guilty.

Quoting hope2bsoon:

Quoting southernbelle07:

you said it!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN