bressmommy2012
Wow some people need to grow up
January 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I took the city bus out to Meijer's today to get some things and had my daughter who will be 10 months tomorrow with me, I'm 24 weeks pregnant with #2 but my problem is, I was friends with this girl for about 5 years, we were really good friends, her parents don't like me for some reason and I have no idea why but we ended our friendship because she had some money or something come up missing and accused me of stealing the money from her and her parents told her to stop talking to me and hanging out with me and she did, she got her phone number changed probably so I wouldn't have it but oh well I really didn't care because if someone wants to be like that then I don't need them as my friend anyways.

So today I'm at Meijer's where she works and was just going there to get some things and wasn't even thinking of her at all so I had nothing of her on my mind and she tells her dad that I punched her and her dad was at the store when I was there, he goes did you punch my daughter? and I said what are you talking about? He goes she said you punched her is this true? I said no and he goes you are a liar, I said oh really? your daughter's the biggest liar I have ever met in my life so I don't think you got any place calling anybody a liar. He kept trying to talk to me and I told him to shut up and leave me alone, he kept trying to talk some more and I kept saying blah blah blah and he called me a bitch. I was like thanks loser. Then he called the cops on me because he said I was harrassing his daughter when I didn't even do shit. The cops came and I told the cops that he was harrassing me the entire time I was in the store and that I was just getting diapers for my daughter and leaving I wasn't even thinking about this girl. The cops asked him why he was harrassing a pregnant woman and her daughter? He couldn't come up with a good answer so the cop was like you're free to go. I was so scared that I was going to get in trouble, I don't go around starting problems with people so I don't get what I did to provoke this. I was so mad, sorry I just needed a place to vent about this. I'm still mad.

Replies

• SupermarketMama
    January 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    Maybe because you stole from them.....they're probaly 100 percent convinced you stole from them
  • bressmommy2012
    January 16, 2013 at 5:39 PM

They think I stole from them, I didn't though.

Quoting SupermarketMama:

Maybe because you stole from them.....they're probaly 100 percent convinced you stole from them

• tristansmom74
    January 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    I'm assuming she didn't and they have no proof . Very childish for a grown man.

Quoting SupermarketMama:

• babyspots17
    January 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    I will never understand how a parent can think it is all right to fight their child's battles.
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    January 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I'm sorry

• SerenityBerry
    January 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

• ZakkarysMom
    January 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    Wow sorry you had to deal with that dumba$$.
  • bressmommy2012
    January 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yeah this crap's crazy, I ignore her every time I see her and she should do the same to me then we won't have no problems. To get your dad involved though is weak in my opinion.

• bressmommy2012
    January 18, 2013 at 5:44 AM

I told my boyfriend about all this and he wants to fight the girls dad, he said that's bullshit that someone would harrass a pregnant woman like that especially a pregnant woman who has another child with her. I told him it's not worth it to fight and he needs to calm down, I got him to calm down but he was still mad about it. He called up her dad and cussed him out and they got into a shouting match on the phone before her dad hung up on him and Dave called him back and was like wtf is your problem asshole? You need to leave innocent women alone. Dave was like if I ever see this guy we're going to have words. 

• LoveOfSign
    January 18, 2013 at 5:54 AM

sounds like everyone involved needs to grow up a bit.