Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• bellab13
    January 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM

hi! im brittney im pregnant with my 1st! im 6 months and having a little boy.

• dus-mom
    by dus-mom
    January 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Hi i'm Ivy my son Dustin joined the marines boot camp he is officially there as of last night! how do i get over missing him.......ugghhh

• Froggypjs
    January 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hi I am patti I will be 59 next week, I have a grown daughter and soon a 8 year old stepson so starting over again as a mom . At the moment eenjoying all my friends new little ones .

i live in Newville, pa and my friend Jen is also a new member. We enjoy doing crafts together . Look forward to all the fun here.

i look forward to getting to know everyone and having fun with you all.

Patti

• bellab13
    January 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM

awww.... i dont think you will get over that but you can celebrate him everyday!

• Bamamommiex
    January 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    Hello! My name is Tara. I am a sahm of four wonderful children. 8,7,5,4.
  • wendy225
    January 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hi!  I am Wendy and 40 years old with a 2 year old son.   I live in Katy, TX. 

• AndersonBoys
    January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    Hello everyone my name is Krystal I have two boys Brian 10, Michael 9 months. And one on the way I'm 16 weeks along. I really need to find some friends in the area where I live belton, texas. And just some friends to chat with about anything. Also my late husband was killed in Afghanistan September 26, 2009. I also have a soon to be step daughter but we need get to see her because her mom just isn't nice. I really hope I make some friends on here.
  • Snook35
    by Snook35
    January 16, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi, my nickname is Snook.  No one seems to know that I have a name. LOL!!  I'm 36 years old, married with a 18mth old daughter.  I work full time as well and feel overwhelmed.  It's just good to find a site where I can ask questions and hear from others.

• D_Lola_B
    January 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Hi, my name is Lola I have an 8 month old boy. I love every minute of being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I'm very outgoing and love meeting new people. If there are any other moms out there having trouble adding/making new friends on here I'm just a friend invite away.
  • letstalk747
    Joy
    January 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM

hi there , im joy , i have 2 boys , been here 21/2 years

This post is locked, so you can't reply.