The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Kaylabella
New to this! Need some new mom friends :)
January 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Need some new mom friends :)

Replies

• LancesMom
    January 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! I asked you to be a friend! =)

• CrystalDawn2506
    January 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Welcome : )

• amonkeymom
    January 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Welcome!  Tell us a little about yourself.

Quoting Kaylabella:

Need some new mom friends :)

• Kaylabella
    January 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    I'm Kayla, 26 stay at home mom w a 8 month old baby girl, Karma... I'm from buffalo ny and in need of some new mom friends! It gets pretty stressful and lonely bein a sahm!
  • grammyjen
    January 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM

aw I hope you all dont mind I am not a new mom...my wonderfu and amazing kids are now 26, 21, and 19,2 step children ages 29 and 27 and I have 6 step grandchildren and 1 not step!  and Kaylabella...what a beautiful name and adorable darling little girl you have! It is so great to be a stay home mom! awesome!

• Kaylabella
    January 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    Aww thank you grammyjen! :) she's amazing, it's awesome getting to watch her grow everyday and spend all this time w her... She's already crawling all over and keepin mama busy! You have lots of family to keep u busy huh?!
  • Vnzlamom
    January 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi! 

I'm new too and in need of new friends as well. Its hard when you dont have friends that have kids. by the way nice to meet you, I'm Ana

• LeighAnn_27
    January 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi! 

I'm new too and in need of new friends as well. Its hard when you dont have friends that have kids. by the way nice to meet you, I'm Ana

• Vnzlamom
    January 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    Hi.
    How are you? Nice to meet you. And nothing much just looking to make new friends. You?

Quoting LeighAnn_27:

Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi! 

• LeighAnn_27
    January 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Hey! Im fine nice to meet you to? Im not doing much either so you are lookin for some friends. Im also lookin for friends!

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi.

How are you? Nice to meet you. And nothing much just looking to make new friends. You?

Quoting LeighAnn_27:

Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi! 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN