Kaylabella
New to this! Need some new mom friends :)
January 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Need some new mom friends :)

Replies

• LancesMom
    January 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to CafeMom! I asked you to be a friend! =)

• CrystalDawn2506
    January 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Welcome : )

• amonkeymom
    January 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Welcome!  Tell us a little about yourself.

Quoting Kaylabella:

Need some new mom friends :)

• Kaylabella
    January 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    I'm Kayla, 26 stay at home mom w a 8 month old baby girl, Karma... I'm from buffalo ny and in need of some new mom friends! It gets pretty stressful and lonely bein a sahm!
  • grammyjen
    January 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM

aw I hope you all dont mind I am not a new mom...my wonderfu and amazing kids are now 26, 21, and 19,2 step children ages 29 and 27 and I have 6 step grandchildren and 1 not step!  and Kaylabella...what a beautiful name and adorable darling little girl you have! It is so great to be a stay home mom! awesome!

• Kaylabella
    January 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    Aww thank you grammyjen! :) she's amazing, it's awesome getting to watch her grow everyday and spend all this time w her... She's already crawling all over and keepin mama busy! You have lots of family to keep u busy huh?!
  • Vnzlamom
    January 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi! 

I'm new too and in need of new friends as well. Its hard when you dont have friends that have kids. by the way nice to meet you, I'm Ana

• LeighAnn_27
    January 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi! 

I'm new too and in need of new friends as well. Its hard when you dont have friends that have kids. by the way nice to meet you, I'm Ana

• Vnzlamom
    January 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    Hi.
    How are you? Nice to meet you. And nothing much just looking to make new friends. You?

Quoting LeighAnn_27:

Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi! 

• LeighAnn_27
    January 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    Hey! Im fine nice to meet you to? Im not doing much either so you are lookin for some friends. Im also lookin for friends!

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi.

How are you? Nice to meet you. And nothing much just looking to make new friends. You?

Quoting LeighAnn_27:

Hey Ana whats up?

Quoting Vnzlamom:

Hi!